Chapter 37 - Its ok

Killua's Pov:

Its around 1 pm now, I feel a lot better. Even though I'm still upset Illumi left for Hisoka and not me, Gon was right. He may have come out for Hisoka, but he didn't talk to him, he came to me first. Maybe if I would've said something similar he would've come out for me, or he just wasn't ready. It was partially my fault though, I shouldn't have yelled that he pushed me away. But I want to make things right with him today. He went over to Hisoka's house yesterday. Luckily Gon did some digging for me and found out his address. 

I put my usual pair of shoes on, and grab my phone. Gon's playing uno with Kalluto and Alluka, I go downstairs and crouch down next to him. "Hey I'll be back soon, I love you, thanks for everything." I smile and kiss his cheek. I stand up and walk to the door, right before I close it I say "Bye bye Alluka, bye bye Kalluto" They look over at me "Bye bye onii-chan!" She smiles at me. Kalluto says "Bye Kil!" Then takes his turn.

I walk down a couple blocks, and find his house. I take a deep breath and knock. Hisoka answers the door, "Oh, come in" He says moving out of the way. "Illumi is upstairs sleeping, he got drunk this morning and is sleeping it off." I look down. "Can I talk to you then?" He nods, confused, and takes me to the living room. He sits and I sit across from him. "I'm sorry for blaming you, it wasn't your fault. I forgot to give him his anxiety pills. And I'm sorry for pushing you and yelling at you." I break eye contact and look down. My eyes start to water, I feel terrible. 

"Its ok. You really don't have to apologize, I shouldn't have left him. Don't blame yourself please." He slides off the couch and onto the floor with me. He pulls me into a hug, which is the last thing I expect. I hug him back, his touch feels much like Illumi's, except not quite the same. I sniffle and wipe my tears away. He pulls out of the hug and says "I know you probably want to talk to Illumi right now, but I think its best if we let him sleep off his drunkness. I'll call you tomorrow?" I nod slightly, knowing hes right, but still sad about it.

I get up and walk to the door, I'm about to leave when I remember something. "Here" I hand Hisoka a bag "I brought Illumi fresh clothes for tomorrow" I smile slightly, then leave.

Hisoka's Pov:

I take the bag and smile, then he leaves. I go upstairs and see Illumi still sleeping. I sit on my bed next to him, he sleeps so peacefully. I take out a deck of cards and shuffle them. I don't have any particular reason, I just like to.