Chapter 34 - Midnight

Hisoka's Pov:

He leans on my shoulder, and I reach down trying to pull his shoes off. "Are you-?" He opens his eyes "Are you trying to make it so your taller again?" He laughs softly and says "Your just gonna have to accept it." He smirks, but I smirk back. "Well that is, unless I put them on!" I dive for his feet, pushing my knee against his chest keeping him back. I pull his shoes off, get up and run out of my room. He gets up chasing me. I run downstairs quickly and into my kitchen. I lose him pretty quick considering hes never been to my house. I slip the shoes onto my feet. Suddenly I'm no longer 6'2, now I'm 6'7. I think Illumi is 6 foot, and with the shoes on hes 6'5. But now he doesn't have them and I'm 7 inches taller then him.

I go to find him, the realize I'm taller then the doors. I crouch underneath it to leave the kitchen and find Illumi in the living room. "Oh...my...god." He looks up at me, and puts his hands over his mouth. "Shorty" I tease. "Well I can run faster now. I call the bed!" He runs off upstairs. "DAMN IT ILLUMI!" I try to follow after him, but cannot run fast. Awh FUCK IT! I throw his shoes off and run after him. I go into my room and hes sitting on my bed and has all the blankets and pillows from my room surrounding him. "I'm the king of the bed!" I smirk "Not for long." I jump onto the bed and on top of him pinning him down. He lets out a small laugh, and smiles. "I missed this" he whispers then closes his eyes and cuddles with me until he falls asleep.

(time skip: 11 pm)

Killua's Pov: 

"My voice hurts from screaming" I say quietly. "I know" Gon says gently. "I wanted him to come out, and he did and I'm happy he did. But he didn't come out for me. I heard him on the phone with Hisoka. He came out for him." I start to cry "Its ok Killua, its ok, I promise. Go to sleep ok?" I sniffle and he holds me. Hes so soft and gentle. He rubs his hand through my hair and I start to doze off. I notice he does too and he struggles to keep his eyes open for me. 

"Gon?" He looks down at me "Yes?" he asks. I can hear how tired he is. "Lay down, go to sleep. I want you to be comfortable." He moves down to lay next to me and kisses me on the forehead. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you more Gon" He closes his eyes to this, and falls asleep. I close my eyes, matching his peaceful breathing pattern. I fall asleep.

(time skip: 4 am)

Illumi's Pov:

I wake up, almost forgetting where I am. I've never slept over at someones house, so this is new to me. I miss my bed. I miss my room. I miss Killua. He's so mad at me. It hurts me to not know why or how to fix it. Hisoka is asleep on the floor because sometime around 2 am I accidentally pushed him off the bed and he decided to be stubborn, or he was too tired to notice, and went back to sleep. I get up and carefully open his door, hes a heavy sleeper, so he doesn't notice. I walk quietly downstairs and grab my shoes off the living room floor. I put them on, and as quietly as I can, open the front door. I close it just as quietly, and lock it.

The sun isn't coming up yet, so I walk in darkness to the nearest club. All I want to do is get drunk. I haven't been here in like 2 months, so I would consider that a record. I continue to walk in silence.