Chapter 43 - 7 minutes in heaven

Illumi's Pov:

Hisoka carries me in and says "can you stand now?" I nod and he puts me down. My legs shake but I find balance. "Good" he says "I say we get drunk...hm?" God that sounds fun. I nod and say "I second that" He runs off and comes back less then 2 minutes later with 4 drinks. "Here" He hands me two of them and keeps 2 for himself. We both drink them pretty fast actually, then I think to myself, 'Would Gon and Killua drink?' Hisoka looks at me "You ok?" he asks.

I shake it off, I started drinking when I was there age, it'll be fine. I nod and smile at him, "Good~ now lets go dance." He pulls me away and I almost fall again but he pulls me up and says "Lean on me." I do and he puts his hands on my waist. I put mine on his shoulders. He kisses me then pulls away and says "Well we may be on break but the whole school is certainly going to remember what you look like" I look around and everyone is staring. I want to die. "I should've hid them I swear to god" He smirks and says "Well its too late now~" He starts to kiss my neck.

I pull him off and say "No" I point my finger at his face "Bad Hisoka" He smiles then spins me. 

(time skip)

We've been here for literally hours. We got here around 3 and its 9 now. Surprisingly, theres more people here now. And I think its safe to say that me and Hisoka shouldn't drive home. Hisoka is sitting on the floor dying of laughter at who knows what, and I'm sitting on his shoulders because "I'm not tall enough." Gon and Killua are also drunk and Gon is on Killua's shoulders. 

I point at them and stutter out "Th-Thats gay" Killua says "Your gay" and sticks his tongue out. I laugh then hear someone yell "WERE PLAYING 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" I fall off Hisoka's shoulders and get up. He gets up too and Gon and Killua follow behind us. "We wanna play!" We say as we walk over. They see how drunk we are, and write our names for us. 

After a couple rounds, Gon has gone in with Retz who lets just say, tried something. Killua ended up going in with her too after, and tried to strangle her to death. "Worth it" he said. Its finally my turn, although after Leorio and Kurapika went in I'm not sure I want to. At least they were still partially dressed when they came out. I draw a paper. My stomach sinks. Its Michael.. Hes the one who tried to...to rape me. Not even Killua knows who it was. I shake it off before anyone asks if I'm ok. "Who is ittttt? Is it meee?" I shake my head and point at Michael.

"Hm? Oh really?" He gets up and says "Come onn" He takes me up and pulls me into the closet. The doors close and the timer starts.