Chapter 45 - Find him

Hisoka's Pov:

"Wheres Illumi?" I ask. Both of them look extremely tired, I mean, it was there first time being drunk. "Who?" I slap him. "Your brother" He nods and mouths "oh right" Gon shrugs and says "Hes probably asleep somewhere else." Killua seems to come out of it. "Wait where was he last night? He didn't come with us down here." Hes right. But what were we doing before we came down here? Also where are Kurapika and Leorio? OH! "Kurapika and Leorio, they went in the closet before Illumi, we were playing 7 minutes in heaven!"

Killua nods and says "Yeah but that doesn't explain where he is" Gon hits him and says "hes probably upstairs dumbass" He hits him back then says "Come on!" We get up and go upstairs to where we were playing. Ok? Hes not up here. We search the rest of the upstairs. No. We search all of downstairs. No! We start to panic. WHERE IS HE?! "Call him now Hisoka, my phone is dead." I call him. No answer. "Hes not answering." I text him and try to call again.

"Ok, calm down, maybe he went home" Gon says. Ok, ok yeah maybe. I grab my car keys and we go out to my car. We get it and buckle, I turn the car on and drive to there house first. "Do you have an iphone charger?" I nod a give it to Killua. He charges his phone on the way there. When we get there he tells Gon to search upstairs. "Hisoka search the right side of the house, I'll take the left" We search the entire house. Nothing.

Gon comes down and says "Hes not up there" Killua walks over and shakes his head. "I didn't find him." Damn. "Me neither, we searched the whole house." Killua freezes for a moment. "Not the whole house." He runs to the top of the stairs. He starts counting the steps, walking down as he goes. "16." He stops and pries the step up. Theres a space under. He throws the board. "NOO!" He runs outside "Come on, were going to your house!" 

We go out and I start the car. We go to my house and search the whole place. No where. "DAMN IT" Killua is really panicking now. He goes to each step of the stairs, none of them are hollow. Hes not here. Hes no where. Killua tries to call him. Nothing. I'm scared out of my mind. Is he ok? Where is he? Where could he be? Where would he go?

"Killua!" I run downstairs to see Gon holding Killua, and Killua....hes breathing quick and short breaths, hes crying and he looks like he could throw up. This I've seen. I run to my kitchen, taking 1 of the anxiety pills Illumi brought over. I get a glass of water and run back to Killua. "Here take it. NOW!" He shakes his head. "Take it!" He takes it from my hand reluctantly and swallows it. He starts to calm down, but ends up passing out. I lay him on the couch. "Gon?" Hes crying, he looks up at me. "I'm worried about Illumi and Killua" 

I hug him, "its gonna be ok, I promise" I realize something. Every time something happens, I haven't seen Gon cry. Not once. And no one ever comforts him, hes also comforting Killua, whos always comforting Illumi. So I have to be the one to protect Gon. I squeeze him, I tell him it'll be ok, but will it?