Chapter 16 - Whisper quietly

Hisoka's Pov:

I see Illumi in the hall walking towards our class. Killua seems to be trying to keep him standing. As he gets closer I examine him further. His hair is tucked behind his ears, his eye bags are terrible, and he's paler then usual. Killua pushes him into the class and he comes and sits next to me. From the doorway, Killua mouths "hes drunk." Then runs off to his class. So now I get stuck with a drunk Illumi all day? I mean I love him, but damn I don't wanna deal with it. I made a promise to Killua though, so I have to protect him.

He leans over to me and whispers "last night was fun" but hes drunk so that whisper was loud enough for the whole class to hear. Oh my god. I push him back over to his desk and tell him to put his head down. He does, and the teacher luckily ignored him. But I already know that everyone thinks we did it last night, and this is gonna be all over. I don't really care but Illumi will. How am I supposed to fix this?

After class, Illumi grabs my hand and pulls me to the parking lot. I'm not sure where he's taking me, but its better then going to science so I follow him. He pulls me into his car, and pushes me into the backseat. He gets on top of me and starts to makeout with me. He pulls away and says "Wanna...you know" he smirks. Killua's words flash into my head. "Listen, you absolutely cannot do anything like that with Illumi. Even if he says he's ready to have sex, you cannot." 

I sit up and say "No not right now." He's drunk, so I can't do anything to harsh. His smirk fades off his face. "Fine if you don't want to do it with me." He starts to get mad. Shit. He opens the door and pushes me out. I fall onto the concrete  and he closes and locks the door. He turns the car on and starts to drive. SHIT NO HES DRUNK! He leaves the school and almost the moment he does, I hear a huge crash. I hear people screaming and an ambulance approaching. GODDAMN IT! I run to the middle school building and see Gon in the hall. "What class is Killua in right now?" He sees my panic and quickly says "math, room 113" 

I run to room 113 and luckily the door is open. Killua immediately notices me and stands up. He grabs his stuff but the teacher stops him and says "Where do you think your going?" Since he doesn't know what happened I step in and say "His brother got in a car accident." She lets him go and he starts to panic. He drops all his stuff and runs out with me. This time, he keeps up with me.  He runs all the way out of the school with me and to the crash site. Its already blocked with police tape and there are reporters, and 2 ambulances. Killua tries to push in but the police stop him. He sees Illumi's bloody body being carried into an ambulance. "THATS MY BROTHER" He starts to scream and cry to the point where I'm holding him back. Its my fault.