Chapter 15 - Scared of the dark

Illumi's Pov:

I wake up at 4 am because the light is shining through my window. I didn't get to close my curtains last night. I try to get up, but realize someone is holding me. It's Hisoka. I can't believe he didn't leave last night. We're both still shirtless, but I gently move his arms off me so he keeps sleeping. I close the curtains so its dark for him, then I go into my bathroom. The whole floor is covered in pieces of my mirror. I pick them up and throw them away, except one really sharp piece with my dried blood on it. I put this in my cabinet, so I can use it when i need it. 

I'm alone and I will admit I am terrified of the dark. But I don't want to be a nuisance so I go downstairs and sit in a part of the house only I know about. It's a small space between the back of the stairs and a closet. Its covered by a bookself, but theres a loose step on the stairs I can pry up, then to get out I move the bookshelf. So thats where I go. Its dark in there, but this dark is soothing. This is the only dark I like. I stay down there until I fall asleep.

(time skip)

Killua's Pov:

Me and Gon get up around 6:45 to get ready. We get dressed, brush our teeth and style our hair. I figure I should wake Illumi up so he goes with us, since he usually skips. Right as I walk to my door it opens. Its Hisoka. "Illumi's missing." I roll my eyes and say "I know where he is, take Gon, Kalluto and Alluka to school, our parents aren't home, so I can stay and 'find him'." 

He tilts his head and says "Are you sure?" I look up then back at him and say "Yes, now get ready, because if you didn't notice, your currently still shirtless." He turns around to go back to Illumi's room, but mutters "Smartass" on the way out. I throw a shoe at him and he throws it back but misses and I stick my tongue out.

(time skip)

After Hisoka takes the other 3 to school, I take Illumi's gray hoodie out of his closet. I go down the hall sit on the stairs. Shit, I don't remember which board it is. Now I'll have to try all of them, damn it. I slowly move down, until I get to a hollow board. 16. I pry it up and sure enough, Illumi is down there. Theres also at least 10 empty alchohol bottles. Oh my fucking god. I stretch down, taking him by under his armpits, and hoisting him up. Hes incredibly light, lighter then me maybe. I put the board back so no one will find his spot. 

I take him upstairs, shithead is still sleeping. I pull his hoodie over his head. The I brush his hair for him, his teeth and put his shoes on. Now to wake him up gently. "HEY ASSHOLE WAKE UP ITS 9 DUMBASS" This scared the shit out of him and he got up. "I don't want to go to school" Oh...my...god. "I dont give a crap, your not skipping again so get up." He groans and says "fine but your driving." This isn't the first time I've had to drive him to school. "Keys?"