Chapter 38 - Come in please

(time skip: 9 am) 

Illumi's Pov:

The next morning I wake up with a terrible headache. Hisoka is spooning me, I don't really remember what happened yesterday, but I can just ask Hisoka. I sit up and gag, I run to the bathroom and throw up. I flush the toilet and wash my hands. I brush my teeth as well not wanting to have that taste in my mouth. I come back out and Hisoka is sitting up waiting for me. He holds his arms out and I go to him. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Goood morning babs" I smile and kiss him. "Good morning" I say quietly.

I pull out of the hug and he asks "Feel better?" I nod, "I have a headache" I whine. He gets up and goes downstairs. When he comes back up and gives me a glass of water and aspirin. "Thank youuu" I say then take the pill. He sits back next to me and I look at him, he looks zoned out. I shake him and he pops out of it and looks at me smiling. "What happened yesterdayy, you look happyy." He smirks and says 

"You met a roly poly named Shawn, he lives in the front yard, you brought me inside and couldn't walk up the stairs so I carried you. Then you told me you were horny and took my shirt off. You shoved your tongue into my mouth and we made out for a while. I thought you were trying to fuck me again, but you said you didn't want my 10 inch inside of you because it would hurt but then you told me we could have sex soon."

I stare at him. He starts to laugh. "Stopp thats not funny!!" He kisses me and whispers "Ok but how soon is 'soon'?" God hes horny, I look at him and then start to feel sad "As soon as I make up with Killua." He smirks, I'm confused "So....soon? Killua came by yesterday," he hands me a bag "He wanted to make up with you but we agreed to let you sleep. I also told him I'd call him as soon as you woke up sooo" He pulls out his phone and calls him. I'm taken aback by this, but take the bag. It has new clothes for me, my favorite hoodie, my favorite sweats. Hes so sweet. I get up and put them on. And wait nervously.

A couple minute later there was a knock at the door. I started to play with my fingers, Hisoka came up behind me, moved my hair and kissed behind my ear. "Its ok, go" He whispered. I slowly get up, and go downstairs. I stand in front of the front door, I stand there for a minute, scared. Hisoka stayed upstairs to give us privacy. I slowly opened the door, and see Killua standing there clutching one of my bags. He looks just as nervous, and has his head down. He looks up when he sees me standing in the doorway, "Come in" I whisper. 

He slowly steps in next to me and I lead him to the living room. We sit on the floor, him sitting with his legs out, me sitting with my legs crossed. We both stare at the floor, or in my case down at my legs. We stay silent for a moment, somewhat enjoying each others presence, but also thinking of what to say to one another.  I want to tell him how much I love him and how sorry I am but I choke on my words. He can tell and slowly reaches his hand out, lightly setting it on my thigh. 

This comforts me, and I let out a sigh, ready to talk. "Killua, I'm sorry for worrying you and pushing you away. But I'm sorry to say I don't know what I did wrong for you to push me away. I know I should, and I can also say you had every right to do the same I did to you." My eyes start to water. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. 

"Its okay Illumi, I was only mad because you came out for Hisoka and not me." I go to say something but he cuts me off. "Gon helped me to realize that you may have left your bedroom because of what Hisoka said, but you came to talk to me first. And maybe if I would have said something like Hisoka instead of giving up, you might've come out for me too. I'm sorry."

I completely understand why he was upset now. And I don't blame him. But he also let Gon explain to him, he's usually a really stubborn person, meaning he actually let Gon in, and I love that for him so so much. I smile slightly, I grab his hands and squeeze them. He smiles as well and hugs me.
We stay like this for a couple minutes in a comfortable silence before whispering our accepted apologies to each other. After another couple of minutes we pull away and he gently sets my bag down in my lap. 

"Thats a change of clothes and a hair brush and your expensive ass shampoo" He stifles a laugh into his hand and I shove him backwards so he falls onto his back, but with a bigger smile this time. I lock my hand into his and pull him back up, seeing his smile matched to mine. "Thanks little bitch" 

He stands and I follow his lead. "I have to go cuz Himari is coming over and so is Gon" I nod and reply "Alright well have fun" I add a wink at the end which makes him groan and roll his eyes. I walk him out, hugging him before he goes. He starts the walk back home and I close the door and grab the bag.