Chapter 19 - Hold me

(time skip)

Illumi's Pov:

I'm permitted to leave the hospital around 9:45 so I get my belongings and sign myself out. My car is completely and utterly destroyed. I call Hisoka and ask him to pick us up. I haven't seen him in person since yesterday when I was drunk. I don't remember it though, the last thing I remember is having a panic attack in my room, and passing out. He said that I had tried to do him in my car, but nothing more after that. I want to ask him if he can tell me exactly what happened, but I don't want to ask with Killua there. 

We sit in the car in silence. All I can think about is that I tried to screw Hisoka. Thank god he said no. I'm still curious about the whole story though. I'll ask him when we get home. I start to doze off but I don't let myself fully fall asleep. Killua asks if I can get myself out of the car and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I nod and pull myself out of the car but immediately fall onto the grass. Mmm I don't move from my original spot because I'm too tired. Killua tries to hoist me up, but he's also too tired. Hisoka comes over and asks Killua "May I?" Kil nods so Hisoka bends down and lifts me up. 

Killua runs upstairs to put Alluka and Kalluto in bed, Gon had been watching them. Hisoka carries me bridal style into my room and I curl up into his chest. He tries to set me down on my bed but I wrap my arms around his neck and don't let go. "C'mon Illumi let gooo" He says but I gently shake my head to let him know that I want to cuddle. He sits on my bed with me on his lap and holds me. "you should shower" he whispers.

 I groan because I don't want to get up, "i don't want to" I whisper back. "Mm~ fine" He carries me into my bathroom and glances at the shattered mirror. Then sets me down on the counter, turns the shower on and undresses. I'm shocked by this, and try not to look at it. "Your turn, come on." I hesitate so he undresses me himself. He takes my hand and pulls me into the shower with him. 

He kisses me and I kiss back. "Mm~" he moans, but he knows I'm not ready. He spins me around and washes my hair. Dry blood and dirt gets rinsed out of my hair, i'm embarrassed by this. "Its ok~" he whispers in my ear. "If you wash my hair~" he turns me around and smirks. I do wash his hair, its a lot shorter then mine but its soft. After we rinse out our hair, he turns the shower off and pulls me out. He wraps the towel in my bathroom around himself, then picks me up and takes me out of the bathroom. 

He sets me on my bed and says stay. He puts on a pair of his white sweats and a white hoodie he brought from his house. "Stay" He runs out to his car, I'm not sure why, but I wait patiently even though I'm completely naked. He comes back up, with a hot pink hoodie and white sweats. He puts them on me and I realize there his. I take in his smell and he kisses me "Mm you look adorable" hes taller then me and more muscular, so his clothes are too big for me. He goes into my bathroom and takes my hair brush off my counter. I'm still on my bed so he sits behind me and gently brushes out my hair. Once hes done he puts the hairbrush back, then jumps onto my bed. He pulls me over to cuddle with him and I land on top of him. I try to move but he keeps me there and says "No~"