Chapter 35: I know

WARNING: Chapter contains sexual content.

Marinette didn't know how it happened.

And honestly, she didn't give a fuck.

His lips pressed against hers desperately, her heart hammering in her chest. She couldn't be more ready for this... she had waited three years... the only part that was fucked..? It had to be him. She couldn't picture herself doing this with anyone else but him. She absolutely hated that.

He began feathering wet kisses down her neck as she let out heavy, desperate breaths. Her back pressed against the wall as her legs were wrapped around his waist. His hands slid down her waist and under her skirt, her hands traveling to the nape of his neck and running through the soft tufts of his hair. She could feel a difference now that his hair was shorter.

She let out a soft moan as he rubbed her through her panties, "You're so wet..." he said, his face buried in her neck as he spoke. She narrowed her eyebrows, "Can you blame me? I haven't been fucked since you left, asshole." Adrien froze as he heard those words, he looked back at her face, "A-are you serious?" She nodded.

He brushed it off, even though it was all he could think about at the moment... did it mean anything? It meant something to him... but... what? He continued to kiss her, his tongue sliding against the roof of her mouth. He was going to make sure she felt good. Even if she didn't love him... he would still do anything for her. Pleasuring her after all this time was the least he could do.

His middle finger slid between her wet folds, he could feel her squirm in his arms as he set her onto the bed. His lips parted from hers as she caught her breath, his lips began attacking her neck, hungry for more. He left a few bruising hickeys along her collarbone, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he fingered her.

"A-Adrien..." she moaned, slightly gasping. It was becoming too hot... she slipped off her shirt, beads of sweat formed across her forehead as she felt an intense sensation run along her nerves as he rubbed her clit... her first orgasm... in 3 years. She let out a deep breath as his hands moved to her exposed breasts, how was it that he was capable of making her feel this good?

Her breasts fit perfectly in his hands as he cupped them, his thumb running across her nipple as she trembled beneath him. She was beautiful... perfect even. Her body seemed so fragile, her soft Light skin being highlighted by the lamp beside the bed, her hair splayed across the pillows beneath her as she panted.

His pants were on the ground a second later, as he slid off his shirt. He intentionally placed her hands onto his chest, as she ran her fingers down his abs. He was perfect... His beautifully tan skin glistening underneath the lighting, his v-line disappearing into the band of his boxers as her hands ran down his incredibly smooth skin.

Fuck she wanted him more than ever...

He pulled down her panties over her legs, tossing them off the bed. She lay bare underneath him, he could notice a few differences as he took her body in. Her hips had gotten wider, her thighs a bit thicker and her stomach was more toned. He smiled a little as he remembered his favorite thing about her.

On the left of her stomach, just a bit above her belly button was a beauty mark. His thumb traced over the mark, as his lips brushed against the shell of her ear. "You're so beautiful..." he whispered, his hands gripping her hips as he pressed his boxers against her. She gasped slightly, feeling the hardened heat underneath against her womanhood.

He slowly moved against her. Feeling her wetness against him even through his boxers, he buried his face into the crook of her shoulder. "Ready princess?" He asked huskily, she shivered, he could feel her nod into his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him. He pulled down his boxers, his erection sliding between her folds. "Adrien..." she whimpered.

He captured her lips with his, kissing her eagerly. He slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her entrance, she narrowed her eyebrows. He could feel her squirm as she arched her back into him. He slid inside of her until his hips pressed against hers, letting out a groan... she was so warm and wet... so tight. "Fuck..." he moaned.

Her mouth was left agape as he eased inside of her. She let out a breath as he began to move. "You feel so good..." he said, closing his eyes. His hands moved to her thighs as he pulled her even closer, "ah..." marinette moaned softly as he carefully moved inside of her. She could feel his cock twitch, they were both incredibly turned on.

Her back pressed against the bed with each thrust, this felt amazing. He stuck his middle finger into his mouth, then began to rub her clit with his wet digit. "Mmm... Adrien..." her breasts bobbled up and down as he thrust into her. "Please... faster..." she begged, his dick sliding into her wet pussy, "fuck..." he groaned, picking up his pace.

She held onto him tighter, it felt amazing. Within a few moments she managed another orgasm as he came onto her stomach. She gasped as he flipped her over, the side of her face pressing against the sheets as her nails dug into the fabric. He slid himself inside of her yet again, his hips pressing flush against her ass.

She bit her lip, how was he still going? She felt exhausted yet she wanted more... he slid in and out at an incredibly fast pace, her moans filling the room as he pounded into her even harder. It only took a few minutes before she was gasping and a complete mess underneath him. "Fuck Adrien—- I'm cumming!"

He only went faster as he frowned and slid deeper inside of her. "Cum for me~" he said, almost like a demand. He didn't have to tell her twice, the next moment she went through such a sensation, her satisfaction spilled against him. He groaned, pulling out and releasing a thick stream of liquid on her back.

Her mind was a complete blur, nothing but pleasure and exhaustion coursing through her veins. She caught her breath as She felt him collapse beside her. "I fucking hate you, you know..." she mumbled, loud enough for him to hear it. "I know..." he said, his arms wrapping around her as he pulled her back against his chest.

"I know..."