Chapter 24

A/n: okay, I did my best on this chapter, I hope it's good. This is a filler chapter so it's short.

TW: Smut🔥

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Y/n POV:

Later on that day, I woke up to find the other side of the bed empty. The shower was running, it gave me an idea that I hope would turn out well. I snuck into the bathroom and took my clothes off before joining Emily, before she could even speak, I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. To be honest I was surprised, I've only topped a few times in the past so I was a bit new to having control. She got the idea of what I was doing and kissed me, at first it was gentle and soft but soon it turned into rough and sloppy. Emily pushed her tongue inside, I could tell she was trying to fight for dominance but I wasn't going to go down that easy.

Emily: What do you think your doing, huh?

Y/n: You know exactly what I'm doing

You inserted two fingers inside her causing her to moan and look at you in shock. You speed up your past while still slightly choking Emily, she was liking it, a lot. The bathroom was filled with the sound of Emily's moans. "Y/n I'm close", her walls tightened around your fingers as she said that, "Not yet". "Fuck, I don't know if I can it!", " You can and you will, if you cum without my permission, I'll have to punish you."
"Ugh, yes daddy" well that's new, you curled your fingers as you hit her g-spot, making her moan your name even louder. "Cum for me", not even a second after you said that, she came undone on your fingers , you waiting for her to come off her high. "Now open", you stuck your fingers into her mouth for her to clean before giving her a quick kiss and leaving her alone in the shower.

As you finished getting ready, there was a knock at the door so you went to go answer it. As you opened the door, you were slightly regretting that you did. Right I front of you was JJ herself, she walked right past, "Come in I guess".

*****************************************************************************

JJ: Stop with the attitude

Y/n: What do you want?

JJ: I want to talk, remember?

Y/n: There's nothing g to talk about JJ, I'm with Emily. Nothing you say is going to make me leave Emily and want you.

Emily: wow, y/n, I didn't know you could do tha-, ohh hey JJ...um what are you doing here?

JJ: I can to talk to y/n but it seems like you two were busy, *eye roll*. Anyways y/n, I just want to to say sorry for the things I said the other night, I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry, can we just go back to being friends?

Y/n: Next time, don't say things personal just because you don't like what I say to you. I'll still be your friend if you can respect mine and Emily's relationship.

JJ: Of course, well I have to go. I'll see you both once your able to go back to work.

***********************************************************************
The rest of day, you and Emily spent time together, telling each other childhood memories and other things that you both hadn't told one another. Emily made dinner and put on Grey's anatomy, she wasn't really interested in the show but she put it on for you since she knew you liked it.

" Time is everything we have and don't."

A/n: okay I cringed so much while writing this chapter, I'm not good at writing smut so I don't know how I feel about this chapter. For the next chapter do you guys what y/n to go back to work or something like that because ik some people don't like reading fanfics where the reader gets pregnant.