Chapter 29

I walked out of Hotch's office after turning in all of my paperwork and went to go sit at my desk, I had nothing to do now and didn't feel like going home yet. I scrolled through TikTok and Instagram as time went by, I ended up getting bored after an hour. There was just nothing good to watch on my phone so I decided to eat a snack from the vending machine, well more like snacks. I bought at least 8 different snacks and 3 different drinks, I just couldn't pick one specific snack to eat. Derek looked at me with his eyebrows raised..

Y/n: What?

Derek: Nothing I've just never seen you eat that many snacks at once. Mind sharing some?

Y/n: Hmmm I don't know, I'm really hungry right now.

Derek: Ohh come on princess, just one snack.

Y/n: Fine, which one do you want?

Derek: I'll take the kitkat's.

Y/n: WHAT, NO WAY, I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE KITKATS! You can have my Cheetos though.

JJ: I heard Cheetos, who has Cheetos?

Y/n: I do, do you want them?

JJ: Is that even a question, of course I want them.

Y/n: Here. Morgan the kitkat's are off limits.

Derek: Fine, I'll take the Doritos.

Y/n: Here you go.

Derek: Thanks Sugar.

We ate our snacks like a couple of 5 year olds at a school party. As I was enjoying my Kitkat Emily walked up to me, asking if we could talk. I got up and followed her to the round table.

Y/n: Is something wrong?

Emily: No nothings wrong. Just take a seat.

*I nodded and sat down next to her*

Emily: Now I know I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend but you make me the happiest woman in the whole world, and I want to spend my entire life with you, so what I'm saying is..Will you marry me?

Y/n in a crying voice: Oh My God Emily! Of course I'll marry you!

Emily: Now I don't have a ring right now but once I buy one, I'll make sure to properly propose to you. For now do you want to wear the ring that I always wear, as a promise ring?

 For now do you want to wear the ring that I always wear, as a promise ring?

(You can change the ring if you'd like)

Y/n: Only if you're okay with it, it is your favorite ring to wear.

Emily: I'm sure.

She put the ring on my finger and couldn't help but smile. The woman of my dreams had asked me to marry her. I jumped into her arms and kissed her. We probably didn't realize how long we were kissing for because the noise of a knock on the door interrupted us.

Y/n: I'll go get it

I opened the door to see that it was Garcia that had knocked.

Garcia: Do tell anyone but...everyone is gossiping and you, Emily, and Hotch. So I had to come a check and see what was going on.

Y/n: Nothing bad is going on, Emily just wanted to talk.

Garcia: Are you sure, Derek said you looked worried? So can you just please tell me?

Both Emily and I explained to her the whole situation, she was absolutely excited about the fact that Emily had proposed. We told the rest of the team and they all congratulated the two of us. That night we went home and cuddled as we planned our wedding.

𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭
𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘵.
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴.
- 𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢𝘯

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM
The End. I can't tell if it's a good ending😭🤚🏼

A/n: I really like this chapter for an ending, I will be making a second book to this story called "Forever In Love" still debating on the name. But yeah...I really hope you enjoyed this story, thank you so much for reading,voting, and commenting. I'll see you all in the next story. - N

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨𝗇 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 🎉