Chapter 26

A/n: this song reminds me of Hotch for some reason so yeah. Uhh here's a chapter where Emily gets jealous, lol. ✨😌 I'm starting another story called " I found the one" it's a story of misty day x fem(reader).

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

There was a case in the California so you and the team were now in the jet to fly there. Hotch had called you all pretty early so you fell asleep on Emily's lap not caring if the rest of the team saw you. The jet landed and Emily woke you up, you didn't want to be on this case well at least be on the field, you were an hour away from your hometown. No one knew except for JJ, she knew you didn't like to remember things from the past.
The unsub had abducted someone that Garcia knew, we think he abducted her because she reminded him of the daughter of the victim he had abducted a couple years ago.

Hiding your emotions was something you learned to do from a young age so it wasn't a problem to hide it from the team. Even they couldn't profile you, well maybe JJ can since she knows more about you. Everyone split up to either go talk to last people that saw her or to go to the abduction site. Hotch told you to go with him to his office to figure out why he wanted to take Hopes mom if he already had Hope.

Hotch: I like your necklace.

Y/n: ohh uh thanks.

Hotch: Are you okay, you seem a bit off today?

Y/n: hmm yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

Awkward. Is he trying to flirt with me? No that can't be, he's pro just trying to make small talk.

Hotch: After the case....I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out for a drink with me.

Y/n: Oh um... yeah sure.

You gave him a quick smile before getting back to work, you may be asking, aren't you with Emily? We never made it official so I don't think she would mind me going for a drink with Hotch. Or so I thought. Emily and Morgan came back and later on Reid,Rossi, and JJ came back. We figured out that Hope must have been dead and the unsub wanted the mother so that they could make another baby, another Hope. After a few more hours had passed, Garcia was able to find an address where the unsub known as Robert Sloan was currently living.

Hotch had you ride with him, JJ was in the back of the SUV you and Hotch were in. You had your hand on the resting thing the chair had( sorry if it made no sense), you felt a bigger hand on top of yours. That's when you realized it was Hotch that put his hand on yours, you looked at. His hand as he rubbed circles with his thumb. You couldn't lie, Hotch was pretty hot but you didn't want to hurt Emily by getting intimate with Hotch. Plus you were a lesbian so even if you had the chance to be with Hotch, you wouldn't be interested.

6 days later..

We caught the unsub and went home, Hotch started calling me a nickname when it was only us in the room, he called me " kitten".  A bit weird huh? Maybe it's just me. Emily and JJ sure took notice about the way Hotch has been acting, but they never said anything. It was currently the afternoon and Hotch was going to pick me up at 8 pm so I quickly got changed and drank a glass of wine, meanwhile I waited for Hotch.

There was a knock at the door, you ran quickly thinking it was Hotch, when you opened the door you were shocked to see Emily standing there

There was a knock at the door, you ran quickly thinking it was Hotch, when you opened the door you were shocked to see Emily standing there. Ooh, Fuck!

Y/n: Hey Em, what are you doing here?

Emily: Don't "Em" me. Plus can't I come visit what's MINE.

Y/n: There's nothing wrong with you coming over, but I'm not going to be here in a couple minutes, just to let you know.

Emily: Ohh I know that's why I came to see you, why did you agree to go on a date with Hotch?

Y/n: It's not a date Emily, he just asked to get a drink.

Emily: Then why are you dressed like that.

Y/n: Well I like to look nice when I go out. Are you jealous cause it seems like it?

Emily: I'm not jealous, I just don't want my soon to be girlfriend being alone with our boss?

Y/n: Emily come on, I don't see Hotch in that way. Plus like you said, I'm all yours. So you don't have anything to worry about, okay?

Emily: Okay...can I get a kiss before you go?

Y/n: Of course you can.

As you were kissing Emily, the doorbell rang and you went to answer the door.

Hotch: Wow you look...beautiful!

Y/n: Thank you, you look pretty good yourself.

He noticed Emily walked up behind you.

Hotch: Ohh I didn't know Emily was here.

Emily: I was just leaving, she need help getting ready.

Y/n: You ready to go?

Hotch: Yes, ohh I almost forgot. I got you flowers.

Y/n: Aww that's so sweet of you, thank you.

Hotch: Your welcome.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM
A/n: Sorry it took long to post. I had a lot of hmw to finish. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.