Chapter 8

A/N: Okay so I re-read my other chapters and I found a couple of spelling errors so im so sorry abt that, I'm going to re-read my chapters to make sure I don't leave any errors in them :)

1:32 am

All of you were getting tired so you all started to clean up any mess you guys had made in the room, you picked up the nail polishes and put them away, and gave them to Gracia. 5 mins pass...Once everything was cleaned up you all said your goodnights, Garcia stopped at the door before leaving to her room.

Garcia: Okay so remember, tomorrow night is Friday and the two of you will go undercover as a couple. All you have to do is act like you've been dating for like a year or two, that way it seems more realistic. Got it?

Emily: Yes Garica we understand, Thanks for letting us know. :)

You and Emily say your goodnights to Garcia one more time before closing the door and getting ready for bed. An hour passed by and you still couldn't fall asleep, you knew it was because of tomorrow night. You heard movement from Emily's side of the room, you thought she was probably just moving around in her bed to get comfortable. Then you felt your bed sink in on the side next to you, then you felt an arm around your waist. You turned your head to see and you saw it was Emily.

Thank god it's dark in here cause I'm literally blushing so hard right now.

Wait why is she sleeping next to me?

Y/N: Hey em

Emily: Yeah?

Y/N: Are you scared or something?

Emily: hmm no I just felt lonely sleeping by myself.

Y/N: Ohh okay.

You closed your eyes and tried going to sleep. After 5 mins you fell asleep in Emily's arms. You didn't know why but you felt sleeping in Emily's arms was right, it made you feel safe.

8:00 am

You heard your alarm go off so you decided to get up and get ready for work. As you were getting up you felt something pull you by your waist, you turn to your side to see Emily sleep next to you. 

( pretend the dog is you okay lol)

You got your phone from the small cabinet that was next to your bed and took a picture of her. You stayed there admiring how peaceful she looked when she was sleeping. Finally, you decided to wake her up so that way you guys wouldn't be late to work.

Y/N: Em

Emily: I know, I know

Emily got up and went to the closet to get her outfit for the day. Meanwhile, she was changing you picked out yours, you were on your phone while you waited for her to get changed. 15 mins passed and Emily came out of the bathroom and you literally were about to drool from how hot she looked.

You kept on looking at her until she turned around to look at you, you turned around and tried to act as nothing happened

You kept on looking at her until she turned around to look at you, you turned around and tried to act as nothing happened. You grabbed your clothes and makeup and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Omg, she caught me staring at her, again.

You decided to wear something casual and with just some basic makeup on.

y/n outfit:

Your makeup style:

Your makeup style:

(yes I used lady gaga's picture, it was the only picture that I could find that I liked of basic makeup)

You came out of the bathroom and you grabbed your purse and then you looked at Emily. She was staring at you for a couple of seconds before getting up and opening the door so that the both of you could head out.

The car ride was quiet, there were only about 5 minutes until you guys would be at the police station.

Emily: Want to listen to some music?

Y/N: Sure.

Emily connects her phone to her car and hands you her phone and tells you to choose a song. You think about which song you should play until you finally decide on Do What You Want by Lady Gaga. You recently had this hand stuck in your head so you decided to put it on. Emily looks at you with a smirk on her face, you turn your head to the side to hide your face cause you knew you were blushing like crazy. You start to sing along to the song and you forget that you're in the car with Emily so you go all out.

Do what you want with my body

Sometimes I'm scared, I suppose

If you ever let me go

I would fall apart

If you break my heart

So just take my body

And don't stop the party

One of the things the team didn't know about you was that you had a great singing voice but you never sang in front of a lot of people and when you did you didn't try singing as well as you could. The song finished and you turned to look at Emily and she had been looking at you with a shocked expression on her face.

Emily: WOW! You didn't tell me you could sing like that!

Y/N: Thanks :)

You look out the window to see that you guys had already made it to the station so you both get out and head towards the main doors of the building.