Chapter 17

This chapter is gonna have some drama ig that's what you can call it. Also, will you guys want to see y/n with JJ for a couple of chapters, and then blah blah happens and they get back with Emily or ????  Give me suggestions plz. xx

On the jet you can tell that everyone was looking at you, it was a good thing cause they were amazed by what you were wearing. JJ has good taste in close so you weren't surprised when Morgan jokingly whistled at you, you laughed it off with JJ. To be honest you didn't really remember what happened at the bar and a part of you was glad you didn't because you didn't know what you did or say. As you were playing chess with Reid you could feel someone watching you, at first you tried ignoring it but it got to the point where it made you feel a bit uncomfortable so you decided to look around to see who was looking at you, JJ was making herself some team, Hotch and Rossi were having a conversation and Morgan was listening to music while looking outside the window. That leaves Emily, you turned to look at her and she was looking straight at you she didn't look away when you looked at her which was kind of weird because she just kept looking at you and didn't say anything. You looked away because the situation was just simply weird, this case ended quickly it only took you guys a week to catch the unsub. Rossi invited the team to dinner at his mansion so you went to your apartment and picked out a basic outfit.

Outfit:

Around 7 pm you finished getting ready and made your way to Rossi's mansion, you walked in and you saw that Reid and Emily were already there

Around 7 pm you finished getting ready and made your way to Rossi's mansion, you walked in and you saw that Reid and Emily were already there. After like 5 minutes of some small talk with Reid you hear the doorbell ring, "I'll get it." You walked to the door and opened it and well you were honestly amazed at how JJ looked, you guys were kind of matching which made it cute.  Morgan comes out of his car and sees you and JJ standing at the front door, " and what are you beautiful ladies doing her outside?", " well JJ just got here and I was opening the door". The three of you guys walked in and everyone said hi to JJ and Morgan.

Rossi: Wow you ladies really went all out, JJ you look beautiful.

Y/n:  Te ves hermosa.

Everyone looked at you because they never heard you speak Spanish, you looked at them and then realized that Rossi and Emily both could understand you.

Rossi: Wow I never heard you speak Spanish until now.

JJ: What did you say?

Y/n: u-uhh that you look beautiful.

JJ: *blushes* Thanks you do too.

JJ's outfit:

Time skip cause idk what to write

You and the team share a couple of drinks when you decided to go out into Rossi's backyard, JJ and Penelope are there.

Y/n: Hey guys!

JJ: Hey beautiful

Garcia: Hey sweetheart

You sit down and take a drink of your wine before putting it down on the table in front of you. After a couple minutes passing by it felt like if someone was watching you, you tried ignoring it at first but after sometime you look around and spot Emily standing next to the back door looking at you. She walked towards the three of you and sat down next to you and joined in the conversation. You didn't feeling like talking to her so you got up and told JJ and Penelope that you were going to head home. When you got into your car you looked out the passenger window and saw Emily standing at the front door, you looked away and started your car, she tried calling out for you but you didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. You've been really emotional lately so anything could make you cry or get angry, so you drove off and tried listening to music to distract yourself from what just happened. You started to think that you were dumb to fall in love with Emily but you just couldn't help it she was like your other half, the missing piece in your life. Ugh, why am I crying, like she doesn't like me back so why am I crying over her. When you got home you turned on your smart tv and clicked on youtube and listened to music why eating some snacks. An hour later you went to bed because that was the only thing left to do, you sent JJ a goodnight text before setting your alarm and going to sleep.

A/N: Okay sorry if this chapter is dumb, lol my emotions are everywhere rn. xx