Chapter 22

A/N: OKAY, I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE, LOL. I DIDN'T EXPECT PPL TO READ IT. I THINK ILL DO AROUND 40??? CHAPTERS. ANYWAYS...I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER. :)

Tw: Mention of R@pe and abuse
CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

You woke up to the noise of a phone ringing, you didn't know whether it was your or Emilys. Turned out to be Emily's, you hoped it wasn't Penelope calling to inform her about a new case, you didn't want to deal with JJ just yet. Emily hung up and turned to you, she knew you weren't in a good mood to go to work but there wasn't really a choice, you couldn't really call off just because you had an argument with a co-worker. You got up and got ready to leave back to your place to get ready but Emily was sweet enough to let you borrow some of her clothes. Looking through her closet you tried looking for one of your favorite outfits that she wore...

 Looking through her closet you tried looking for one of your favorite outfits that she wore

Emily was taller than you so her clothes were a little loose on you but you didn't care. With spare time you curled your hair, it fits well with the outfit. Emily finished before you so she made coffee for you both, she drank her coffee while watching you style your hair. You didn't notice her looking at you till you finished putting hair spray and looked in the mirror.

Y/n: Take a picture, it'll last longer

Emily: Okay

Y/n: I was joking, Em.

Emily: Too late, I'm putting it as my wallpaper now.

The Drive to work was silent but comfortable silent, you put your hand on Emily's thigh because you were getting nervous to see JJ after what had happened last night. No, you weren't scared of her, you just didn't like situations like the one you and her were in. Maybe if I don't look at her, nothing will happen, right? Right when the elevator door opened you put your stuff quickly on your desk and waited for Emily to go into the conference room so that you could follow her from behind. Everyone else had sat down when the both of you entered, the only ones looking at you were JJ and Penelope. OH MY GOD, I FORGOT PENELOPE KNOWS. Emily saw that you were uncomfortable so she put her hand on top of yours and gave it a gentle squeeze to assure you that everything was going to be okay.

Once on the jet, you and Emily both sat at the back so that way it could just be you and her. It was quiet for some reason, you wouldn't be surprised if JJ had told the whole team, you also didn't care. Reid whispers to you "Hey, do you know why it's so quiet today?". You told him that you thought the team was still waking up a bit cause you guys woke up earlier than you need to. The plane ride was 4 hours long so you played card games with Reid and Emily, of course Reid and Emily won most of the games. After awhile you got tired and let Emily and Reid play chess, you payed your head onto Emily's lap, hoping to get some sleep before you guys landed.

While your were closed you couldn't stop thinking whether Emily had heard what JJ had said the other night, well of course she heated the yelling but you wanted to know if she heated the personal things JJ had said. I don't know why she had to bring that up, I mean did she think that would make me want her. Someone was watching you, you could feel them staring at you. It was Emily she was concentrated on beating Reid, you wondered who could have been watching you until it clicked...JJ was watching you. No one else would be watching you sleep other than her, you mentally rolled your eyes. Sleep took over and you dreamed about a baby in your arms, you didn't know whether it was your baby or someone else's. The baby had dark brown hair with brown eyes, she honestly looked a lot like Emily, the baby started crying, you tried to calm it down but as you were you woke up to someone calling your name.

Emily: Y/n, sweetheart wake up we're about to land.

Y/n: Thank you for waking me.

Once the jet had landed, Hotch told everyone where to go and what to do at their location, you and Reid went to look at the crime scenes....

Time skip...

After a long day of trying to figure out where the unsub was going to strike next,etc. You went down to a liquor store to get some snacks and drinks for you and the team. Getting out of your car you decided to send Emily a text to see if she wanted anything specific.

Emmy❤️💍

Y/n: Babe is there anything you w-

Everything went dark as you felt a sharp pain coming from the back of your head. Eventually you woke up, crap! It was slightly dark, the only light there was, was a light bulb hanging on top of you. It was pure silence for a while, the unsub didn't come in until half an hour passed. It was a woman, you didn't expect the unsub to be female but that wasn't important, you just wanted to get back to Emily. Does she know somethings wrong? She has to know, who knows how long I've been here. "Why hello here, princess", "let's play a little game...how about...tks..tsk...oh I know! You're going to be mine today,and the next, and the days after that, your making hard just by looking at you." Hard? Is she? Oh god no, please no, I don't want her touch me, Emily where are you. "What are you going to do to me?", "Like I said your mine for now, so shut up and put your mouth to good use."

After many hours of her taking advantage of you, she finally stopped once she had come undone inside of you. She left, finally. After putting back your close on, you fell to the ground feeling weak, you cried yourself to sleep, you didn't even notice you had fallen asleep until you heard the loud screech coming from the door that led to where you were at. The unsub left a tray of food next to you, she put her hand up to your face, making you flinch. She had punched you hard when you tried to get away from her earlier. "Oh darling, look at the bruise I left on your beautiful face. If you wouldn't have tried fighting me, I wouldn't have hit you, next time be my good girl and stay still." Nothing came out of your mouth, you just waited til she went away, which she eventually did. She didn't rape her other victims, she just simply killed them, so why was she doing it to you, why was she treating you differently. You didn't get much sleep that night, she had visited you two other times that night before leaving you in the dark, all alone.

1 week later...

A/N : I don't know what this chapter is...