Chapter 2

You thought of what to say meanwhile the whole team was just staring at you waiting for you to answer.

Y/N: Nothing just scrolling through Instagram

Derek: Are you sure?

Y/N: y-yeah I-I'm sure

You hoped nobody would keep asking you questions because you honestly didn't know what to say. Everyone went back to doing what they were doing before, you sighed in relief. JJ then made her way to sit next to you, you got a bit nervous cause you thought she would try convincing you to tell her what you were actually looking at but she didn't.

JJ: Hey y/n, want to listen to music with me?

Y/N: Yeah Sure!

She plugs in her earphones and puts one in her ear and then gives you the other one. She lets you choose the first song, so you put on Prisoner by Miley Cyrus. You loved that song and it also reminded you of Emily.

JJ: Omg I love this song!

Y/N: Me too, Miley's voice is amazing!!

JJ then starts to sing along to the song so you decide to join her.

Prisoner, prisoner

Locked up, can't get you off my mind, off my mind

Lord knows I tried a million times, million times

Oh-whoa, why can't you

Why can't you just let me go?

Strung out on a feeling, my hands are tied

Your face on my ceiling, I fantasize

Oh, I can't control it, I can't control it

You then heard laughing coming from across from you. YOu then stopped singing when you saw that it was Emily laughing, she then pointed at you and JJ and Morgan turned around and chuckled. 

You started to blush at the sound of laughter that was coming from Emily

You started to blush at the sound of laughter that was coming from Emily. It was like music to your ears. Once she stopped laughing she turned to look at you and you turned away fast to make sure she didn't see you blushing.

You and JJ just sat there listening to music and then out of nowhere she lays down on your lap with her head on top of your stomach. This had you shocked and then you felt yourself blushing but you didn't know why because you never saw JJ like that. You brushed it off and thought you were just overreacting.