Chapter 27

A/n: Date Night lol, um who knows how this will turn out, will Hotch make a more on y/n? Will they reject him and stay loyal to Emily or will they accept? Tbh what will happen on their date. I guess you'll  just have to find out.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We arrived at a nice restaurant called "The pollo bar". It looked really nice inside, I was amazed at the designs they had on the walls. The waiter showed us to our table and handed each of us a menu. We decided to order the same thing which was Gyro and a bottle of red wine for the both us to share. It was honestly nice to see this side of Hotch, he listened to everything you said and you did the same. Past dates, you were the one that did the listening, you didn't mind it but it felt different with Hotch. We ate our dinner as we talked about our childhood memories and how our personal lives were currently going.

After about 2 bottle and a half of wine, you were starting to get a little tipsy. Hotch noticed as you started to stare at cup of wine in amazement. You started giggling to yourself, that's when Hotch decided it was time for the both of you to head home.

Y/n: hehe *pokes hotch* WOW your sstronngg!

Hotch: Yes I am and your drunk.

Y/n: *dramatic gasp* I am not!

Hotch: Whatever you say, doll face.

Y/n: Aaron Hotchner do you have a crush on meee?

Hotch: I do like you, I have for some time. You won't remember this tomorrow so I might as well just say.

Y/n: THE AARON HOTCHNER HAS A CRUSH ON ME! THIS IS SO EXCITING! OMG I HAVE TO TELL PENNY!

Hotch: Y/n don't tell Garcia.

Y/n: BUT THIS IS GOOD TEAA, I ALWAYS TELL HER WHEN I HAVE TEA TO SPILL.

Hotch: Tea? I'm not even goin to ask. Anyways we're here.

Y/n: Oooo okay, Thanks so much Hotchy. Your the best, you know that.

Hotch: Do you want me to walk you to your door?

Y/n: Aww such a gentle men. Yes pleaseee.

He walks you to your door, helping you walk since you really couldn't.

Hotch: Are you able to go inside by yourself?

Y/n: Probably not but I can try. Uhh so this is awkwarddddd.

Hotch: How is this awkward?

Y/n: Well cause normally you have to kiss at the end of a date... but your my boss. Also do t tell my mother buttt.....I'm gay. Soooo I don't know what to do right nooow.

Hotch: You could say Goodnight.

Y/n: OMG YOUR SO RIGHT, UGH YOUR SO SMART. Anyways Hotchy, Gooodnightt. Drive safe, okayyyy.

Hotch: Goodnight, y/n.

With that Aaron went back to his car and watch you as you walked into your house. He drove off thinking about the amazing night you two had and how he was never going to have a chance with you after what you just told him. Meanwhile you attempted to change out of your dress, being to lazy you just slept in your undergarment. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep, as a matter of fact you fell asleep right when your head hit your pillow. Your cat Squishy joined you.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

A/n: Well that's the end of that chapter, I was planning on doing something completely different but I ended up switching ideas, lol. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. Xx