Chapter 18

A/N: Hope you like this chapter. xx ( don't mind the update on this part I forgot to delete something and I just noticed. :)

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing, you looked at your clock and saw it was only 7 am and you didn't have to be up until 8 am. You answered your phone and it was Garcia telling you that there was a new case and that Hotch wanted the team by 8 in the conference room. When you arrived you saw that Emily was at her desk with some guy, well I guess that's her new lover * eye roll *. I put my bag down at my desk and was about to turn around a give JJ her coffee I got her but she was already walking towards me.

Y/n: Hey Jen

JJ: Hey love

Y/n: Love?

JJ: Yeah I wanted to try that nickname if that's okay with you

Y/n: Yeah sure

JJ: Okay great

Y/n: Ohh here I got you your favorite coffee

JJ: Aww thanks, you know you didn't have to

Y/n: I know bu-

Before you could finish your sentence Emily's new lover came over to the both of you and introduced himself to you and JJ. I want to punch this guy so badly but I'm not going to do that, well not at this very moment. You gave him a fake smile and introduced yourself to him, he compliments you on your outfit which made you very uncomfortable. " Well, I hope I'll see you, beautiful women, again." Then he looked at you and winked before walking back to Emily and then leaving. JJ turned herself back to you, " Did he just wink at you?", " I think he did, omg why did I wear this outfit today." "Oh come on, you look great, and plus he's just a player."

( this but with the flannel buttoned up at the top part, and it's a bit see-through )

The whole day Emily couldn't take her eyes off of you and you caught her staring multiple times. You could see the lust in her eyes every time you looked at each other but you were still hurt that she didn't want you even after the amazing time you guys spent together. It made you sad of course but you didn't show it because you didn't want the team asking you if you were okay, you also kissed JJ and you knew she liked you which was a bit complicated because you had some feelings for her too but you were in love with Emily. You stopped thinking when you saw Morgan walking up to you.

Morgan: Hey there Princess, what are you thinking about?

Y/n: Nothing much

Morgan: You know I'll find out soon, right?

Y/n: Yes I know, I'm just thinking about something personal

Morgan: Oh well if you ever want to talk I'm always here for you

Y/n: Talks Morgan, it means a lot * hugs morgan *

The both of you chated a bit before you guys had to get back to working on the case, you and JJ were working together to see if that would speed up the process of finding out who the unsub was. Right after JJ left to get both of your coffee you felt as if someone was watching you while you worked, but you didn't look back cause you tried to ignore it. You felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned around and it was JJ, you looked behind her and saw that Emily was sitting at a desk near the door. "Here you go, love!" , "Thanks, love". From the corner of your eye, you could see Emily shift in her seat, Is she getting jealous? After 2 whole days of working on the case you and the team finally found a lead on the unsub, there were two of them, a couple, both in their mid-twenties. Garica found their location and you all headed over there, once you got there you Hotch picked who was going in and from where and who was staying outside. " Y/n, you and Emily go through the front, JJ, you and Morgan go through the back. The rest of the team will stay outside with me, ready, just in case anything goes bad." You gave him a nod and started walking towards the front door with your gun in hand, Emily was right behind you. Before you did anything else you looked at Emily and after a very long time you spoke to her, " You ready?", she looked at you surprised, and just nodded her head. Once inside the both of you search around the house to see which room they were in, every room was cleared so the only place you had to check was the basement. Emily went down first and you went behind her, she opened the door and both Amanda and Mark Foxx turned around quickly, Amanda pointed a gun at you and Mark just stood there. The victim must have been in the other part of the basement because you didn't see him anywhere but you could hear muffled screams.

Y/n: Amanda please put the gun down

Amanda: NO I HAVE TO FINISH THIS, HE HAS TO LOVE ME AGAIN!!

Y/n: I'm sure Mark loves you just like you love him

Amanda: THEN WHY IS HE DIVORCING ME!!! WHY CAN'T HE LOVE ME THE WAY THE BOTH OF YOU LOVE EACHOTHER??!!!

Y/n: We don't love each other we're just friends and Mark is probably scared to be in married life, maybe he's not ready yet.

Amanda turned to Mark and asked him: Is that true?

Mark: Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just saw how happy you were when you were planning on buying a house together but I'm just not ready yet.

Emily turned to look at you and you made eye contact for 3 seconds before you looked back at Amanda and Mark. Amanda didn't believe him, she points her gun at Mark and before she could kill him you shot her in the shoulder causing her to drop the gun and fall to the ground. Emily handcuffed Mark and You did the same to Amanda, the both of you walked out of the house and handed them to the police, Amanda had the bullet taken out before going with the police. The team went back to Hotel afterward because you were all expected in the jet by 9 am, JJ and You packed your belongings before going to bed. Right, when you were closing up your go-bag there was a knock at the door, you opened the door and it was Emily. The both of you looked at each other for a couple of seconds before JJ came out of the bathroom and asked what you were doing.

JJ: Oh hey Emily, did you need something?

Emily: I..um came to talk to y/n

JJ: Oh... I'll give you two some pri-

Y/n: No, you don't have to leave cause there's nothing to really talk about

Emily: Y/n come one, just let me talk to you

Y/n: Why should I, huh? You were the one who stopped talking to me, you're the one that decided to be a jerk.

Emily: I'm sorry okay, can you please just let me explain myself

Y/n: I'm sure your little man candy would like to hear it more than I do

Emily: OH MY GOD, WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT MAKING OUT WITH OTHER COWORKERS!

Y/n: HOW DID YOU, NEVERMIND THAT BUT THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, PLUS YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED SEEING OTHER PEOPLE FIRST. ME AND JJ MAY FLIRT SOMETIMES BUT I NEVER DECIDED TO GET WITH HER AFTER YOU DECIDED TO JUST FORGET ABOUT WHAT WE DID!

Emily: Well at least IM trying to make things better not like you, you're ignoring me every day, you won't even look at me!

Y/n: Yeah because I was mad at you not because I stopped loving you.

Emily: You- You love me?

Y/n: Nooo

Emily: You said you love me

Y/n: ugh and so what it doesn't matter anyway

Emily: It matters to me, *sigh* Y/n the other reason why I stopped things from going any further is because of my mother, she said some hurtful things but I realized that I'm deeply in love with you, I don't care what she thinks of me because all that matters to me is you.

Y/n: No no no, don't start crying on me now, come here.

She hugged you back and cried into your shoulder for a couple of minutes before apologizing again. " How do you make me go from angry to being sorry and upset with myself?" " hehe I don't know, I guess I'm your weakness." " I'm sorry I didn't let you explain and for being mean to you" " It's okay you had every right to be mad, will you give me a second chance?". " I'll give you a second chance only if you don't leave me again." " I promise I won't. You looked at her and smiled and leaned in and kissed her, you missed her lips on yours and you could tell she did too because she sat on your lap straddling it. You forgot JJ was still in the room until you heard her clear her throat getting both of you and Emily's attention. "Oh sorry JJ", " so was I just something to distract you from Emily or?" " JJ I wasn't thinking straight when I kissed you, and the nicknames was something I thought we were doing as the best friends thing like Morgan and Garcia." " So she breaks your heart and then cries for you and suddenly you forgive her". She got up to leave but you stopped her before she could reach the door, she looked at you with lust and anger. The next thing you know, JJ turns you around hard and slams you against the wall causing you to let out a small moan, she pressed her lips against yours before Emily pulled her off you and kissed you hard. JJ was now unbuttoning your pants meanwhile Emily was taking off your shirt and bra.

**********************************************************************************

A/N: Okay I don't know how to feel about the ending lol, sorry for taking long school is being a pain in the neck and I'm kind of having writer's block. I'll try updating whenever I have time to write a new chapter.xx