Chapter 3

A/N: Okay I really don't know how to feel bout this chapter so if you can plz let me know what you think about it <3

After an hour fast, Hotch told the whole team to gather up so that you guys can talk about the case. You guys didn't really have time to discuss it at the Bau so you guys had to on the jet.

Hotch: 5 females were reported missing on a Saturday morning, the police believe they were all kidnapped on a Friday night. Their names were Sarah, Anna, Cate, Jennifer, and Selena.

Rossi: it says here that they were all Lesbians, I'm guessing 4 of them were in a relationship.

Garcia: You are correct sir, Sarah and Cate were together and so were Anna and Jennifer. Selena was the only one that was single out of all the victims.

Morgan: Each victim was last seen at Red Square, a bar where a lot of Lgbtq+ people went to.

Y/N: Well it says here each of the victims went missing 5 days apart and found dead on a Sunday. The unsub doesn't have a specific place where he dumps the bodies but he does have a type.

JJ: what do you mean by type?

Y/N: Each victim is a brunette in the earlier '20s.

After you and the team finished talking about the case, everyone went back to where they were sitting and tried to see if they could find out more things you guys might have missed.

As you were looking over the case file you saw hotch sit next to Emily. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you could tell Emily wasn't really in the best mood. 

You don't know why but you were nervous because you didn't know what they were talking about

You don't know why but you were nervous because you didn't know what they were talking about. You caught Emily looking at you from time to time meanwhile Hotch kept talking to her. After Hotch finished talking with Emily he came over to sit by you.

 After Hotch finished talking with Emily he came over to sit by you

Hotch: Y/N I want you to go undercover with Emily tomorrow. I know you've never done something like this but it's probably our only chance to catch the unsub before he kills any more innocent women.

Y/N: u-uhh w-what if I mess up and the unsub does something we might not be ready for.

Hotch: That's why Emily will be there with you. So will you be willing to do it?

You honestly didn't know what to say, you obviously wanted to do it so that you can prove to Hotch that you can do whatever it takes to catch an unsub. As you were thinking about whether you should go undercover or not, you look at Emily and she was looking back at you. Then it hit you.....you and Emily would have to pretend you were a couple. You started to panic a bit because you didn't know how Emily felt about this.

Hotch: y/n?

Y/N: hmm... yeah I'll do it

Hotch: Good, Garcia will tell you what to do at the bar once you and Emily are at your hotel room.

Hotch got up and went back to where he was originally sitting and you couldn't help but freak out. You were super nervous about going undercover with Emily but now you're even more nervous cause you were going to be sharing a hotel room with Emily.