🔥 Chapter 19🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥A/N: OKAY I TRIED MY BEST ON THIS, PLZ GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. xx Play the song for a better effect I don't know, it doesn't matter what part you play it at. :) TW: SMUT, FACE RIDING, MOMMY KINK, and Degradation (the smut will be short because I don't know if I wrote it well)🔥

Once your clothes were off JJ had her hands all over the bottom half of your body meanwhile Emily had hers on the upper half of your body. You were already wet and them teasing you was making you even wetter. " Get on the bed now!", you followed Emily's order and layed down on your bed. She finished taking off the rest of your clothes before telling you what was going to happen and if it was okay with you. " Okay so I'm going to eat you out meanwhile JJ rides your face, is that okay?" " Yes" " Yes what?" "Yes, Mommy." JJ got onto your face before gently lowering herself onto your face, you licked her extremely wet pussy, making her moan. You sucked on her c!it, making her go crazy, you stuck your tongue into her as her hips started to move back and forward. You moaned as you felt Emily sucking on your c!it, the vibration made JJ moan a bit louder so you went faster and deeper into her with your tongue. It didn't take long for JJ's walls to tighten around your tongue, you were already hitting her g-spot and it was making her moan loud, louder than you were. Before you knew it, you felt JJ's juices all over your face, you helped her ride out her high before she got off of you.

Emily: You like that don't you, you slut

Y/n: Y-yes Mommy

Emily: Look at you, covered in JJ's juices, you liked her pussy on your face didn't you.

You were close and you couldn't form any words to come out of your mouth which isn't a good thing because you know Emily wants a response every time she asks you something. Well in this situation. Emily stopped what she was doing and crawled up to your face and grabbed your jaw hard to make you look at her.

Emily: I need words you whore!

Y/n: Y-yes I did, please Emily, I'm close.

Emily: hmm begging now are we, I like it *smirks*

It only took 4 more pumps for you to come undone, your legs were shaking as you rode out you high. Emily took her fingers out of you and stuck them in your mouth so you could clean them. JJ had finished touching herself when she had her second orgasm, she looked really hot touching herself to you and Emily having sex. " Let me clean that up for you", Emily cleaned JJ before giving you a kiss and getting up to go to the bathroom. JJ looked at you so you looked back at her, neither of you said anything, I mean at least she wasn't mad at you anymore. Emily came out of the bathroom so you kissed her passionately but quickly so that way Emily wouldn't get jealous and plus you had to go to the bathroom. The three of you all took a shower before changing into clean pj's before going to sleep in each other's arms, you were in the middle so you were big spooning JJ and Emily was big spooning you, it didn't take long for the three of you to fall asleep.

The next morning...

You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off, it was already annoying you so you got up, half asleep, not even knowing that Emily and JJ were also waking up. Once you turned off your alarm you sit on the ground next to your phone trying to figure out whether you were dreaming or if you actually had sex with Emily and JJ. " JJ I just the most amazing and confusing dream ever, well I think it was a dream cause what are the chances of that happening." You turned around seeing both Emily and JJ looking back at you. "Well, I guess I wasn't dreaming hehe".

Emily: No you were not, princess.

JJ: Yeah

Y/n: What time is it?

JJ: uhh... 7:50 am

Y/n: Crap! We have to be at the jet at 9! Okay, I'll be in the shower.

Emily: Don't take long

Y/n: I won't

After 10 minutes you were out of the shower and got dressed and did your makeup quickly, you always put on some basic makeup when it came to being out in public or going to work so you didn't have to do much to your face to look decent. Emily and JJ both got ready after you and by the time everyone was ready it was 8:40 am. The three of you drove to where the jet was as quickly as you could but you were, you were 4 minutes late. Can't be that bad, right? You walked into the jet first and JJ followed behind you, Emily was the last to get in. The rest of the team was staring at the three of you, probably trying to profile the three of you. "What?", " You're late, the three of you." " I know Hotch, I'm sorry it won't happen again." "Better not". The rest of the way back home you tried to act like you didn't just get railed by Emily and JJ a couple of hours ago.

*Ding*

Penelope🤪💻: Did you get laid last night?!

Y/n: What, wdym?

Penelope🤪💻: Derek told me you have hickeys that you forgot to cover up, so did you?!!!!

Y/n: Crap! Okay yes, I got laid last night, but I'm not telling who it was.

Penelope🤪💻: Uhh you completely suck, I'll get it out of you sooner or later. I'll see you when you land, bye buttercup❤️

Y/n: Bye PG❤️

You looked at Morgan and he looked back at you, he of course knew that you found out from Penelope. "Jen do you have a foundation?" " Yeah, why- Nevermind...here" " Thanks". You covered up your marks and listened to music the rest of the way back, you felt pressure on both of your thighs, when you looked down you say that JJ and Emily both hand their hands on your thighs. This made you nervous because you were around the team and they would know what happened last night. JJ squeezed your thigh a bit which turned you on immediately, Emily moved her hand higher, you made eye contact with both of them, they just smirked at you and pretending like they didn't know what they were doing.

A/N: Okay I'm sorry if this chapter sucked badly, xx Okay so I have an idea for what would happen next in a case but Idk what to do with Emily and JJ for the next chapter so plz give me ideas. xx