Epilogue

1 year later

"Minguk you can't have that, remember this one is yours"

Taerin mumbles frustration taking over her as her brother walks around her room with her favorite rj plush. The big boy smiles widely at his older sister and she can't resist his cute round cheeks. "Fine you can play with him for like two more minutes"

"What a good big sister"

Taerin smiles over at her Appa "I am a pretty good sister huh Appa" she grins as she tries to hold the big almost one and a half year old up. She went through a small growth but was still rather short for her age. Taehyung chuckles and reaches over to take the big boy from her, he was only getting taller these days. Almost half the size of Taerin, she wasn't too happy about it.

"Eomma is waiting for us so let's go okay?"

Taerin all but bounces past her Appa and down the hall "she's a crazy one huh my handsome boy" Taehyung chuckles kissing up the drooly boy.

Your POV

I smile when I see my three loves emerge from the house, fatherhood looked so good on my man. A year later and I still couldn't take my eyes off him let alone get enough of him. I can see the smirk on his face as he catches me checking him out.

"Behave Mrs. Kim this is a family outing"

I roll my eyes and chuckle as Taerin buckles up and Taehyung puts Minguk in his seat. "Can we listen to uncles new album on the ride over?" I nod as Taehyung quickly gives them both a kiss and jumps in the divers seat.

As soon as the car starts Agust D starts and Taehyung smiles in the rear view mirror. Taerin is already rapping every word as Taehyung joins. Both wearing those contagious boxed smiles. I can't help but chuckle a little even Minguk is shouting and kicking his feet, it's too cute for words so I have to take a video to show Yoongi his number one supporters.

"Uncle meow told me yesterday he'd give me rap lessons, I'm going to be a better rapper than you Appa"

"Yah! How come he doesn't do that for me?"

Taerin giggles at her fathers pouty face "because I'm his favorite Appa duh" I chuckle and lean over to kiss my pouty husband, it felt so good to say that still.

"Gross Eomma must you always hurt my eyes like that even Minguk is upset"

I shake my head and laugh, she has a smile on her face as she continues to tease us "I can't help it I love your Appa, he's so handsome don't you think?"

"Oh yeah the most handsome in the world but not as handsome as my Seokjin I don't know how he wasn't number one! That's just crazy"

Taehyung shakes his rosy face and grabs for my hand as we continue to drive. "My love you should post that video, I'm sure army would get a kick out of it" I nod and take his phone from him.

We had been sharing a bit more photos and videos lately but strictly on Weverse, the fans would still upload them to Twitter and other platforms but posting them there we got the least amount of hate it seemed.