Chapter 9- Claim me

Nine

"I think you should name the baby Jimin it's such a perfect name dont you think y/n-ah?"

I smile over at Jimin and Jungkook "It is very cute jimin" "No name him Jungkook that will make all my hyungs jealous" I smile as Jimin slaps Jungkook's arm.

"No let's name the baby Seokjinnie, or maybe not cause that's going to be hard for me what if I'm talking to my brother but my Seokjinnie thinks I'm talking to him and then my brother will have to try and live up to being as handsome as Seokjinnie that's a lot of pressure but I'm sure he'll be handsome still right Eomma?"

I nod my head as the other two laugh "Mini I don't know how you talk so fast, it's like Hyung when he gets angry" Taerin laughs at Jungkook and leans back into his chest. "It is pretty funny when Seokjinnie shouts and talks really fast huh kookie" Jungkook does that cute scrunching his nose as he laughs thing and I smile.

We were at our new home today some of the furniture was finally being delivered and the security cameras were being installed. Most the boys had to work today but Jimin and Jungkook stopped by to bring me and the bub some lunch.

It had been about a week since we got the place and tonight would be our first night sleeping here seeing as our beds finally were coming today. Something happened that night though and although I've asked Taehyung what it was he keeps assuring me nothing happened. But sense then it was like I wasn't allowed to be alone, me or Taerin. One of the boys or even Tae's family members was always with us.

I mean sung was obviously always with us but that was his job but even him whenever we were at the house it was like he was doing patrol instead of chilling with us like he usually does. But I kept quiet not wanting to scare Taerin, I just had to be alert more than normal.

"Y/n? You okay?"

I blink a few times and see Jimin looking at me "Yeah I'm fine why?" He smiles and places his hand over mine "Your grabbing the baby like someone is trying to hurt you and I've been calling your name for like five minutes" I look down at our hands and relax "Sorry lost in thought"

He smiles "it's okay, the movers are here though so we should probably direct them where to put everything. Jungkook took Taerin and Tani out back to play" I nod and then he helps me up. "You promise me you don't know anything?"

"Y/n-ah there is nothing going on, are you worried about something? Do you wanna talk?"

I frown and shake my head no, maybe I was being paranoid? Maybe everyone just wanted to be around me and the kids? Either way I needed to try not to stress it was hard enough not going to work these days.

~~~

"Eomma"

I smile over at my girl and stroke her hair "what's up bub?" She was all tucked into her new bed surrounded by all her plushies most of them rj of course. "It's still me and you forever and ever right?" I look at her a bit taken back.

"Of course it is, we just have more people to love now and more love to receive. Why the sudden question?"

She shrugs and pulls her rj closer "Are you happy?" I sigh and lean in to kiss my girl "Yes I'm very happy, are you?" She smiles and nods her head "Very happy, we can stay with appa forver and ever right?" I laugh a little and nod my head "Of course bub"

"Good cause I don't want anyone taking appa from us, we're his girls no one else. Come on Tani it's bedtime"

He jumps up on the bed and cuddles up to her side. "Protect our girl Tani" he wags his tail but stays put, I give them both one last kiss before I leave the room. That was an odd conversation, why would she be worried about someone taking Taehyung from us?

I slowly make my way back to our room I can hear the shower still running from the master bathroom. I debate on going in there and joining him, but I feel rather tired. I sit on the edge of the bed and go over the last week.

"What's on your mind my love?"

I jump at the deep voice and glance up, boy do I regret glancing up. My man was standing in the doorway naked, water droplets slowly moving on his skin. He smirks and uses the small towel if you can even call it that and daps himself dry.

"Like what you see?"

I blush and look away making him chuckle "I've seen better" I tease, he growls as he makes his way towards me. My body heats up at the sound and before I can even move he's pinning me to the mattress. I feel breathless as his dark gaze pierces into me.

"I'm sorry I seem to have misheard you, did you wanna repeat what you said"

His voice is so deep and husked I instantly get goosebumps and my core is already throbbing. He smirks a little and then pushes himself against my heat. I don't even try to hold back, I simply moan and let my eyes roll back.

Again I hated how weak I was for him. But the look or sound must of done something to him because he instantly groans and pushes against me more.

My eyes flutter open again and he's still staring down at me, eyes dark and lustful. He licks his lower lip slowly and then pushes my pants down my legs. I smirk a little and help him remove the rest of my clothes.

He makes a point to kiss every part of my exposed skin. And every time his lips press against me my heart beats faster and faster. It was a simple kiss but it thrilled me having any part of him touch me.

"I've been craving you all day"

Another moan at the hungry mans voice, he was simply delicious. "By all means fulfill your cravings...daddy"

I smirk, I visibly see the effect my words have on him and in a flash he's balls deep inside me thrusting those hips like there is no tomorrow. His mouth is all over me, biting and sucking every part of me. We do our best to keep quiet but it's hard when we both get so lost in each other.

"Claim me daddy, claim what's yours"

I moan out a bit surprised in myself but Taehyung seems to love every second of it and attacks my neck. I tug at his lush hair and wrap my legs around him or try to that is as he continues to pound my pussy. His thrusts don't miss a beat as he pulls away from my bruised neck. Our eyes lock and my thighs start to tremble because the look in his eyes and the sounds pouring from his mouth are enough to send me into pure bliss.

I explode as does he but we never break eye contact and for some weird reason it makes me emotional. I loved this man more than I could ever express and I can't even Phaethon the thought of having to be without him. Life before seemed like a another lifetime and I wasn't going to go back.

"Did I hurt you?"

I blink a few times as Taehyung wipes the few tears that had fallen, he looks so concerned "No I'm sorry...I'm just Ugh" I wipe my own eyes and curl into him "I'm happy and I love you so much" he chuckles and holds me tighter "I love you more my love, you scared me"

"I'm sorry" I mumble against his bare chest, my god this man needed to stop working out cause it was giving me heart problems. He kisses my temple and pulls the blanket around our naked bodies.

"Your safe and loved beautiful now let's go to sleep"