Chapter 16- oh tae...🥵

Chapter 16

Time seemed to speed up after that live, and to my surprise we had only gotten a handful of hate. Taehyung had uploaded a few personal photos of ours on Weverse that same night and the fans seemed to be very happy that he was comfortable enough to share such things with them.

A few still hated on me and my looks but nothing I can do about that. I was a huge whale right now and I didn't feel the cutest in the first place. Taehyung kept assuring me that I was beautiful anyways but that's hard to believe with a big belly.

Tonight was their last show in Korea before they left for the states, I was excited to be able to watch the boys perform again but I was sad that it was going to be my last night with Taehyung for at least two months.

"I kinda wanna be a rapper like uncles, I think I can do it Eomma"

I chuckle as I watch Taerin do her best to rap to 'ugh' she reminded me so much of Taehyung sometimes. "I can't wait for brother to be here so he can be my hype man" she shouts before looking back at the stage and dancing along to the song.

We were sitting off to the side in our own section with some of the other boys family members. "She just might be a rapper y/n you better watch out I mean look at our girl go" I laugh and slap Jae. It was nice to have him back he went back home for a while sense I had to shut my studio down for a few months. But with Taehyung about to be gone he figured it's best he come back to help keep on eye on me and the bub.

Taehyung still wasn't his biggest fan but having an extra pair of eyes on us was a good thing in his mind. "Yee Appa is coming out next Eomma!" Taerin bounces as the rest of us watch and laugh a little. "Grandma do you think Appa will see us over here?"

Taehyung's mom smiles and nods as she pulls Taerin into her and kisses her cheek "Yup he will definitely see you grandma's baby" she beams and then the lights go out before the four boys come out to sing.

I was always in awe when I watched the boys perform especially when I heard Taehyung's soothing voice, I rub my belly feeling baby boy start to kick around, he definitely loved Taehyung's voice just as much as I did.

"Appa! Over here!"

Taerin bounces when he comes to our side of the stage. He smiles as he continues to sing and Taerin sings back "He definitely saw me huh grandma" she chuckles "Definitely sweetheart"

~~~

"You were amazing tonight"

I mumble in between kisses, I make sure to make each kiss slow and a bit sinful. Letting my tongue slowly caress his neck and collarbone. God I loved his collarbones, it's an odd thing to love but I did. Taehyung was perfect in every way. His breathing is heavy and his eyes are shut making me smile. I loved when I was able to get him flustered and aroused.

I pull back and let my hands run up his muscular chest and slowly go around his neck. His eyes flutter open and I smirk making his gaze go dark.

"I need you"

I bite at my lower lip and then in a swift notion I'm on my back, my clothes are being removed as Taehyung's lips devour my skin.