Chapter 20- Oh baby...

Chapter 20

"Appa!"

I race over to my baby bear and scoop her up, she squeals and giggles in my arms as she hugs me back tightly. "Don't you ever ever ever leave me that long again do you hear me mister"

I laugh as I kiss attack her face "Never ever ever, you will be with us next time I promise" she smiles that boxy smile at me and then kisses my cheek. Yeontan is barking at my feet so I kneel down and give him some love.

When I look up all I can see is my gorgeous woman, my eyes are intensely glued to her, she had been teasing me all week long and I couldn't wait to be alone with her. I set Taerin down and make my way over to those big beautiful eyes

"Welcome home husband"

Her voice is like music to my ears even though it has a playful tone to it. I don't let her get another word in as my lips devour hers in one swift notion. I hear a faint whimper from her and I smirk as I let my hands pull her closer to me, my one hand slaps and then grabs a handful of her ass making her quietly moan into my mouth.

"Mmm hello my gorgeous wife"

Her eyes flutter open and her cheeks are flush, I can see how lustful she feels by the look in her eyes. She bites at her lower lip again and tugs at my shirt for another kiss.

"Grandma Grandpa Appa is here!"

I bit at her lip as I pull away slowly, it takes a her a minute to compose herself as my parents come around the corner to greet me. I hug them both and keep catching glances at y/n, which makes her blush more.

"Where is everyone Appa? Did you leave them?" I smile down at Taerin "No bub they are home, they're going to nap but they'll be back tonight for dinner"

"Oh okay, more time for me and you to play right Appa?"

"Yup and then later I'll get to play with your eomma"

y/n slaps my arm and blushes hard, I chuckle thankful that my parents were a few steps ahead of us. "Aw I knew you guys played games without me! Rude" I chuckle as well as y/n

"They're games you wouldn't think are fun bub" y/n mumbles as we make our way back into the house. I smile then pull her back into me so I can kiss my baby boy up. "Thank you for waiting for Appa my handsome boy"

Taerin kisses him to and then grabs my hand to pull me out into the backyard "So what's this I hear about a crush little lady?" Taerin gasps and looks back at her Eomma

"Wasn't me" y/n says as she pushes the button that opens all the floor length windows, so the inside connects with the outside. It was really nice out today "How dare uncle meow tell my secret!"

"What! You told him before you told me? I'm hurt"

Taerin laughs at my pouty face "Appa stop it I can't tell you those things! And uncle meow practically forced it out of me!"

"Still I'm hurt and your not allowed to have crushes!" I shout as I quickly grab her and tickle her sides up. I missed this crazy girl so much, I wonder if our son would be as crazy as her or maybe he'd be more chill like his Eomma.