Chapter 17- Bye Appa!

Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

I glance over at the clock and then back down at my future wife, I smile seeing the dark bruises forming on her body. I hope I wasn't too rough with her, she seemed to only want more of me each time though. She was really something, I lost count as to how many times we made love last night. I barely slept, each time she would dose off I would just hold and kiss her as well as admire every feature on her beautiful face and body.

This was going to be a very hard, two months. I never wanted to say goodbye to her or taerin. I know I'll still hear from them and we can FaceTime and all that but it just wasn't the same as holding or kissing either of them.

My alarm goes off making me jump from my thoughts, I quickly turn it off trying not to wake y/n. But it's too late I see her stir a bit and I quickly kiss her temple and hold her close.

"Good Morning Mrs. Kim"

I see her cheeks rise and I smile, I kiss the back of her neck a few times as she softly whimpers. I can feel myself getting excited all over again. "Mr. Kim behave" she mumbles as she presses her plump ass against my hardening member.

Another whimper escapes her soft pink lips when she feels me. "I can't help myself" I whisper "my wife is gorgeous" she chuckles a bit and turns her head to look at me. I feel breathless just looking at her, eyes sparkling bright as she tucks her lower lip between her teeth. "I'm going to miss you"

I break, her sparkling eyes get damp and I kiss her. She kisses me back just as hard and I feel my own tears building. "I'm going to miss you too, it will go fast I promise and I'll call and FaceTime every day" she smiles and mumbles an okay.

"Taehyung you up?"

"No go away"

Y/n chuckles as well as jimin, unfortunately I hear him push our bedroom door open and invites himself in. Y/n covers her exposed body with the blankets as I just lay there holding on to her.

"Everyone is almost ready, so get up and remind me next time we leave for tour not to sleep over. I don't think anyone slept last night with all those noises" he teases y/n groans and throws the blankets over her face and I laugh

"Mmm I love those noises" I tease kissing her under the blankets.

"Yah we don't have time for that get up" Jimin says slapping my feet "I'll be out in a minute unless you want to see me naked" I mumble poking my head back out and seeing Jimin running for the door. I laugh and then turn back to give y/n another kiss.

"We really have to get up now my love, I'll go start the shower" y/n sighs as she pulls the blankets back and sits up, she groans a bit as she stands and I quickly jump to my feet "You okay my love? What's wrong?"

My hands are instantly on her and trying to help her in any way I can, she laughs a little "My legs hurt" I can see a hint of blush on her cheeks and I laugh "Sorry my love" I kiss her cheek then quickly lift her up making her squeal "Yah your going to drop me! Put us down"

I only laugh as I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower "I think you forgot how strong your husband is" she blushes more and then gasps once she catches sight of herself in the mirror "Tae!" She slaps me as I gently put her down