Chapter 5- Shh listen to suga

Five

"You okay?"

I smile over at y/n and nod my head "Yeah I'm okay babe, just tired" she frowns but brushes my hair from my face. I melt into her palm instantly, she can calm me down in a matter of seconds with her little gestures. Funny thing is I doubt she even knows she has this effect on me.

"Talk to me Taehyung, you know you can trust me right?"

I take one look at those big doe like eyes and my heart is racing again "Yoongi?" She smiles sheepishly and nods "Aish I should have known, I'm okay my love it was just a panic attack" she continues to brush my hair before placing slow gentle kisses all over my face. "Am I stressing you out? Is me or Taerin being here too much?"

I furrow my brows and pull back "what? No, why would you think all that? Did Yoongi Hyung say that?"

She shakes her head "No he didn't, just my own assumptions. Tae if us being here is too much you have to let me know, we can stay at my house for a bit. I just don't want to cause any drama or harm for you or the boys"

I kiss her, I kiss her hard to shut her up because clearly she's talking crazy again. She doesn't resist only leans into my lips even more.

"You're not causing any trouble my love, if anything you being away from me causes me to worry. So you and the Cubs are staying put for now, we do have a few places to look at next week too. I know staying with all the guys isn't ideal and we are crammed but we will get our own place soon I promise"

She only smiles, I know she is uncertain of my words but she goes with it nonetheless and for that I'm grateful.

"So I decided, we are having a brother!"

We both look over at our girl, she's already in her pjs and ready for cuddles. "A brother huh?" I smile over at y/n as Taerin bounces her way over to the two of us. She kisses y/n baby bump before climbing into my lap. God I loved her.

"Yup a brother, I don't think a sister is a good idea. What if she tries to steal my Seokjinnie! And I like being the only princess"

Y/n rolls her eyes and leans forward to kiss Taerin's nose "I don't think it works that way babe" Taerin pouts and leans back into my chest. "Brother or sister your still going to be our princess and I'm pretty sure Seokjinnie will always be yours. He's wrapped around that cute little pinky finger"

Now I'm rolling my eyes cause I know she's right and Taerin is smiling ear to ear because of her mother's words. "Appa don't make that face I'm still your princess too! I promise!" I laugh and kiss attack her chubby cheeks "Yea you are now let's go to bed appa is tired"

"Aww poor appa is a sleepy bear Eomma, let's put the baby to sleep"

They both laugh but I'm to tired to fight them plus I enjoy all the extra love and attention from my girls.

~~~

Your POV

"Is everything okay?"