Chapter 3- Games 🥵

Three

Soft long delicate fingertips graze down my side, it takes everything in me not to make a sound. I can practically feel Taehyung smiling against the back of my neck, his soft lips gently graze my nape and goosebumps take over.

"Good Morning"

His voice is low and husky as he pushes himself closer to me, this time a soft whimper escapes my lips as his large member presses against my ass. He chuckles at the sound and turns me over so I'm laying on my back and looking up at him.

He was gorgeous and sometimes too sexy for his own good. He played that sweet innocent boy most the time but every now and then his devilish side would show and he knew exactly how to use it.

"Morning mr. kim"

His smirk deepened as his fingertips slowly trailed from my hip to the heat between my legs. Our eyes never leaving each other, I open my legs no questions asked as his lengthy fingers dive right into me.

My eyes slowly close as my mouth gapes open just enough to let out another breathy moan, I can feel Taehyung's intense eyes watching me as he slowly pushing another finger inside my all to needy pussy. The pad of his thumb gently rubs against my ball of nerves making me that much more sensitive not to mention wet.

"You're so beautiful"

I feel the blush on my cheeks as I turn my head away and grip the sheets beneath me. His fingers leave me in an instant "Tae" I whine fluttering my eyes open but to my surprise he's already moving away from me.

"What did I tell you about looking away and Hiding that beautiful face from me"

He practically growls his words at me as he jerks my legs towards him and sinks down to his knees. My heart speeds up as I see that dark gaze looking up at me, slowly he licks his lips and quickly disappears into my needy self.

I arch my back and moan out instantly as his tongue slithers it's way down my slit, he grips my thighs and parts my legs even wider as his tongue gently makes it's way back up. My whole body felt like it was on fire as his tongue caresses my bud ever so gently before sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with just enough force.

I quickly cover my mouth as my body starts to tremble, Taehyung doesn't let up though his tongue is working it's magic as two of his fingers slip into me but it wasn't enough I needed him to fill me up I wanted no I needed every inch of him inside me.

"Tae"

I whine once more as I tug at his beautiful wavy hair, his fingers only speed up making me arch even more and slap my hands over my mouth once again. He adds another finger as his tongue laps over my way too sensitive bud. I can feel my orgasm coming way too quickly, Taehyung can tell to and goes even faster.

"Oh god Tae!"

Before I know it my whole body is trembling and Taehyung is holding me down as his tongue slurps up my nectar, his fingers haven't stopped but they've slowed down as he continues to eat me up.

Like a bear eating a pot of honey he doesn't leave a drop. His cheeks glisten as he pulls back, he has that adorable smirk back on his face as his fingers slowing pull out of me. I'm panting and my cheeks are flush, I know I look a mess and  yet I wanted more.