Chapter 10- Intruder

Ten

"So why didn't you tell me you and Yoongi were dating?"

I blink a few times and look at Taehyung like he's lost it "It's time we tell him y/n...the baby is mine too Taehyung"

"What!?"

I wipe my eyes again and see Taehyung and Yoongi laughing as well as Namjoon. "Am I still dreaming?" I mumble pinching my arm. "Ow"

Taehyung shakes his head and walks over to kiss me sweetly, his hand smoothly slides to my ass and pulls me into him. "We don't need to see all that, it's bad enough we have to see your love marks all over her neck" Yoongi groans "Good to know you dream about us though" Yoongi and Namjoon chuckle.

"Here my love come eat, Taerin is already at school my Eomma came early and made breakfast then took her to school"

I nod and pick at the food on the counter. "Why are me and Yoongi dating and having a baby?" I ask still a bit confused, they laugh then Taehyung shows me his phone. I look at a few photos of me and Yoongi having lunch with the headline 'Taehyung's baby mama cheating with band mate Yoongi'

"oh" is all I can manage. It looked like we were kissing in one of the photos when in reality it was when Yoongi was consoling me.

"Don't worry my love we've already cleared things up and the photos should be down within the hour"

I frown "doesn't matter you know they are saved already and your fans are going to have a field day. I look so hideous and fat" I pout looking at the photos closer.

"No you don't you look beautiful like always" Taehyung says kissing my face up. "Good thing Hyung is blocking you otherwise they'd see baby boy" Namjoon says stuffing his cheeks "Yeah I guess that's the only plus"

"You're welcome I did it on purpose" Yoongi grins. "No you didn't but your right we might as well tell Tae the truth, the baby really is his" Yoongi grins and pulls me into his side "mhm sorry to lead you on like this" Taehyung pouts and slaps Yoongi's hands away from me making us both chuckle. "It's not funny that's my baby right my love?"

I laugh a little more and cup Taehyung's chubby cheeks "Yes handsome the baby is yours, your my only baby daddy"

"For now"

Yoongi mumbles earning another slap from Taehyung. "Okay settle down you two  we have to go soon, our meeting starts in a half hour" Namjoon says putting his dish in the sink. Taehyung looks concerned as he glances at the clock and then me. "I will be fine I'm a big girl remember? I survived on my own for years"

"That doesn't make me feel better, just come with us my love it shouldn't be that long"

Namjoon and Yoongi's faces say otherwise though "Tae I'll be okay I promise now go so you guys aren't late" he sighs and looks at the clock again "Sung should be here soon he was running late maybe I should stay until he comes"

"No, I will be okay now go before I kick your butt plus I have Tani he'll protect me from whoever your worried about"