Someone New

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/N" my little sister Dani shouted from the bottom of the stair case. I sighed as I stood from my desk and approached the top of the stairs. "What?" I shouted.

"Jeez someone isn't in a good mood this morning" she teased while walking away. I scoffed, "I am not. Hey where are you going?" I asked chasing after her, running down the stairs.

"I was working on my website Dani, what do you want?" I asked more softly. "All I wanted to tell you was that Seonghwa is coming over today" she replied. I crossed my arms over my body, "and you are telling me this because? I've known since last week" I said in confusion.

She stood in silence as she poured hot water from the kettle and into her mug. "Dani?" I called. She sighed, "he's bringing his best friend over" I shrugged my shoulders, "yeah so?" She turned to me with no expression, "It's Wooyoung" she mumbled. "Who?" I asked. "It's Wooyoung" she said speaking a little louder.

My heart sank. "Wooyoung?" She slowly nodded her head. "Out of all people Seonghwa brings him" I said in frustration.

"Y/n I know you both didn't exactly start off on the correct terms but he's Seonghwa's bestfriend. I only just found he's bringing him hence why I'm telling you now." I raised my eyebrows and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. "He's not that bad, just please y/n don't argue or bicker, do it for me" she said softly. I opened my eyes and looked at her, "ok fine, as you are my little sister and i love you I will do it for you."

She placed her mug down and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, thank you" she smiled widely. I wrapped my arms around her small frame. "I won't make any promises but I will do my best" She pulled away from the hug and jumped up and down. "I also don't want any funny business between you and Seonghwa you stay where I can see you both."

She tutted, "y/n we've been together for ten months now." I looked at her sternly, "I know and I'm happy for you but it still feels awkward that you're younger then me and your boyfriend is my age. I'm just being the protective sister I am" I said patting her head.

She quickly swatted my hand away, "hey don't mess up my hair, but yes I know you are and I'm thankful for that. We only have each other to look out for." We both smiled before I headed back upstairs to finish my work.

Few hours later

"Hey y/n" Dani said entering my room. "Hi" I replied as I turned on my chair. "Oh you look nice" I said with a smile. She smiled as she twirled around in a little pastel blue dress, "thanks. What are you wearing?" She asked.

I tensed up, "what do you mean? What am I wearing?" Her eyes widened, "Erm, w-well" "Dani" I said deeply. "Well y-you always sort of dress like, you know...that" she says pointing to my joggers and t-shirt. "Maybe you could dress up a little"

I sat back in my chair, "Is my little sister telling me I dress like a tom boy?" She pouted, "maybe" she said dragging out the word. "Plus it's warm outside now come on, do your hair and get dressed, they'll be here in an hour" she said before leaving my room.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise you had grown up within the 2.5 seconds of you walking into my room. She giggled, "You know what I mean" she shouted.

I looked into the mirror and sighed, she's right, maybe I should dress like a girl for once.

I rose from my seat and rummaged through my wardrobe to pull out a little white summer dress, similar to Dani's. I sighed as I held it up "it's been a while since I last wore you" I whispered as I placed it onto my body.

Flashback:
"Hello" I shouted as I entered the house, my boyfriend Jungkook close behind. "Hey y/n, hey Jungkook" Dani and Seonghwa say as they greet us with a smile.