Everyone became extra quiet, I wasn't sure what happened, but from Kirishima's happy expression, I could guess it had something to do with how Bakugo calmed down with just a touch of a hand.

"Here, (Y/N). Take a seat." Kaminari gets up to let me sit in his place.

"So now you get up for her to sit, but before, there was no place but Shittyhair's lap, huh!?" he glares at his friends.

We laugh, and as he sits on the couch's armrest, we look towards the other two and wait for them to speak.

"(Y/N), we're sorry that we said all those things to you." Hagakure starts off.

"We were wrong. We shouldn't have just jumped to conclusions." Mineta adds.

"Aizawa-Sensei and All Might came after you left and explained it to us. We are really sorry." Hagakure says, and she was wiping her face? So I guess she was crying.

"Ya, I was stupid. You can hit me if you want to." he says, and even though I know he feels bad about what he said, there was a light blush on his cheeks.

"How about I fucking punch you instead?" Bakugo gets up and threatens him.

"Well, I do appreciate you guys apologizing. I'm fine; I understand why you would think and say those things. So let's just put it behind us." I say to them with a close-eyed smile.

"Okay, if you're all done, can we leave now?" Bakugo says, annoyed.

Everyone tells me that they will see us tomorrow and that Bakugo should take it easy on me. We get back to my room and sit on the floor while enjoying the lovely smoked turkey sandwich Bakugo made me.

"Mmm, this is seriously super good, Katsuki." I say as I'm chewing.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, idiot." he laughs, which makes me laugh.

When the silence took over again, Bakugo kept looking at me and finally decided to speak what's on his mind. "You just accepted their apology like that?"

I look up at him and swallow. "Nothing else to do. It's better to just move on." I say as I keep my focus on my sandwich.

"They probably only said it because the teachers told them." he continues.

"Maybe, but it's fine, really." I look at him and smile.

"Fine. But you keep in mind that no matter what happens, you will have the Baku Squad and the Deku Squad on your side." he says in all seriousness.

I was shocked, confused, and trying to hold back a laugh. "The who now?" I finally ask.

He continues to eat his sandwich as if he said nothing weird. "The Baku and Deku Squad." he looks up at me as he chews.

"And who exactly are those?" A small laugh escapes.

"Baku Squad- Obviously me, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. And the Deku Squad- Fucking Deku, Iida, Half-and-Half Bastard, and Uraraka." he explains.

I couldn't help it anymore; I burst out laughing. "You came up with the names?" I ask.

"Ya, why the hell are you laughing?" I see the pink hue on his cheeks.

"Because you are adorable!" I jump on him and hug him while laughing. "Which squad am I in?" I ask.

"Who do you think you're dating, huh?" he asks with a smirk. I tilt my head, confused. "Leader of the Baku Squad, so obviously you are in my Squad." he cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss. "A king will need a queen."

I blush massively at that last sentence! He just called me his queen. Oh God, I seriously love this guy.

I laugh and rest my head on his forehead, "I love you." I say without thinking much about it.