⁵.⁹butterbeer

1994HOGWARTS

1994
HOGWARTS

"This is mad," Harry stated. "Who'd want to be taught by me? I'm a complete nutter!"

"Look on the bright side," Ron told him, "you can't be any better than that old nutter."

Athena snorted a laugh. "True, at least you don't give a whole bunch of pointless and unfair rules. The old toad face can't relate."

Ron then laughed at that one, Hermione rolling her eyes and Harry had given a small smile. The four friends were currently walking through the cold, snowy air in Hogsmeade, making their way into Hog's Head. They were starting a meeting, one where all the people who want to learn how to defend themselves, seeing as their current teacher wasn't being very good at doing her original purpose.

As many people had stood in front of them, Athena had her elbow prompt on Ron's head as he, Harry and Hermione were sitting down. Hermione stood up, trying to clear the thick air of awkward tension. "Right, so you know why we're all here." She stated nervously. "We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves in the Dark Arts."

"Why?" Someone had asked snarkily, that person being identified as Zacharias Smith.

"Why?" Ron scoffed.

"Because voldy's back, you gargoyle-looking arse." Athena shot at the boy.

"So he says." The boy shot back.

"So Dumbledore says." Ron corrected him.

"So Dumbledore says 'cause he says!" Smith rolled his eyes. "The point is, where's the proof?"

"If Potter could tell us more about Diggory's death..." Wayne spoke.

"All he told us last year was that got killed by You-Know-Who and that you brought Diggory's body back to Hogwarts. He didn't give us details, he didn't tell us exactly how Diggory got murde-"

"If you're all just here to interrogate Harry on how Cedric died then you idiots might as well leave." Athena stopped him, her face getting angrier.

A certain red-headed Weasley twin had taken note of this, standing behind the girl, his right hand taking hers and placing his other hand on her left shoulder, rubbing his thumb in a soothing motion. "Calm down, doll." George whispered, placing a kiss on her head. "Shake it off, don't lose your temper."

Athena closed her eyes, breathing in deeply as she calmed herself down. She opened her eyes back up, seeing Harry looking at her with a small appreciative smile. She smiled back, clearing her throat. "Sorry. But I don't regret what I said. Anyone who's here to talk about Cedric's death can leave." Nobody had moved, their eyes either on Athena or somewhere else. "Right. That being said, you guys may not believe him, but that's just your head trying to decline the fact that he is back."