⁵.⁸taking over the school

Start from the beginning

Athena was walking towards the school entrance, along with the crowd of students who were making their way there too. "Hey Athena, what's going on?"

Athena looked over to the person who spoke, seeing her cousin standing there confused. "Something about Professor Trelawney."

Exciting the large doors, Athena and Draco had made their way to the front of the crowd, seeing Professor Trelawney standing there, her trunks surrounding her. "She's getting sacked." Draco whispered to her.

The Black looked over to her cousin with a deadpan look. "Well no shit sherlock, I thought she was about to go on vacation with a bloody unicorn."

Draco rolled his eyes, not saying anything as the pink toad walked through the gap made by the students, making her way to the center.

"Sixteen years, I've lived and taught here." Said Trelawney, her voice scared and cracking. "Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this."

"Actually, I can." Umbridge stated, holding a folded piece of parchment. The professor sobbed on the spot, almost falling until McGonagall had caught her, comforting her. "Something you'd like to say?"

"Oh there are many things I'd like to say..." the Head of Gryffindor responded.

"Starting off with you being a complete utter bitch." Athena muttered under her breath.

Then the large doors had opened loudly, catching everyone's attention. "Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil inside?" Dumbledore asked, making his way to the centre.

"Sybil dear this way..."

"Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number 23 as enacted by the minister-"

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers." Dumbledore interrupted her abruptly. "You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster."

A fakely sweet smile grew on Umbridge's face. "For now."

Dumbledore turned around, walking away frustratedly. "Don't you all have studying to do?"

⁵.⁸

"That foul, evil, gargoyle!" Hermione cursed out loud. The four were in the common room, everybody else in their dorms. "We're not learning how to defend ourselves, we're not learning how to pass our OWLS, we're not learning anything!"

"All we're learning is how it feels to be a bloody prisoner." Athena explained, her back curved on the arm of the chair. Then she sat up, looking at the others. "Muggle prisoners I mean."

"And she's taking over the entire school!" Hermione finished, her arms crossing. "We need to find someone to teach us. Properly."

"Well, we can't have actual teachers teach us Defense, that's not their teaching post." Ron explained. "Maybe... a student, with a lot of experience with defense and attack spells, a skilled one perhaps."

"Now," Athena interlocked her fingers. "Who in our school that's a student, smart enough to know a whole lot of defense and attack spells, has actually used those spells and succeeded, and is brave enough to teach a bunch of other students."

Athena, Hermione and Ron's head then turned to look at Harry, who then widened his eyes. "Me? I'm not teaching a bunch of people stuff! I can barely concentrate in lessons and I get my answers from Athena! How do you expect me to know this sort of stuff!"

"That doesn't matter Haroldine," Athena stated, "what matters is that you've used a bunch of complex spells before, hell, you even managed to cast a corporeal patronus! Not even ministry workers now can cast one! And you even went up against the Voldster himself in June! And you survived!"

"That was luck! And your necklace and ring!" Harry tried to reason.

"Second year, you went up against a basilisk and young Voldy. First year, you also went up against Voldy on the back of Squirells head."

"Yes but you've fought in a war against aliens-"

"You defeated You-Know-Who when you were a baby!" Ron added. "Now that's got to be something."

"But you're braver than me-"

"The point is-" Hermione stopped him. "You're the right person for this job Harry. Athena could knock the Dark Lord out with a punch, not to mention her powers. Ron is so brave that he doesn't give a damn what words leave his mouth or what food enters-"

"You're smarter than me!"

"Stop interrupting me!" Hermione exclaimed, quieting Harry. "And, not saying that I am, but metaphorically, I can beat You-Know-Who in a spelling bee quiz."

"What's a spelling bee quiz?" Ron asked Athena.

"It's sort of a muggle competition on who knows the answers to something. Basically, who's smarter." Athena explained.

"Oh, that makes sense."

"Shut up you two!" Hermione looked at her other two friends. "Now, back to what I was saying. It doesn't matter if us three have those qualities, what matters is that you have more experience to fight in danger involving magic, and that you would know what to do in the face of magic danger. You can teach a whole lot of students on how to defend themselves against danger, seeing as you've done it yourself. You won't be doing it alone if you're wondering. Us three can help you out, seeing as there's no doubt you'll need it."

"Hey!" Harry scrunched his brows. "I'm offended you doubt my abilities."

"Mate, you were literally freaking out earlier when we said you should be the one to teach us." The Weasley stated.

"Shut up Ron." Harry rolled his eyes, sighing. "Fine. But you guys better help or so help me I will literally find one of Athena's knives and kill you all in your sleep."

"You can't do that." Athena spoke. "The girl's dorm stairs won't let you."

"What about me! I share a dorm with him!"

Athena gave him a nonchalant look. "Shame. You lived a good life."

"