Chapter 11 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

Start from the beginning

This will be the outfit

After 25 minutes walking. I finally arrived at someone's house. The house is not huge but bigger than Aunt Carol's. There's a garden in the front with flowers and other plants. This house is so beautiful. I like this house.

I knock at the door for a few times. No answer. Ugh maybe she's not home. I knocked one more time and decided to wait a little longer. I turn my back to the door. Just to enjoying the view around the house. After a few seconds someone opened the door.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I was in the back. May I help you?" A familiar voice coming behind me.

I turn around and... Oh shit

"Helena?" I shocked.

"Y/n?" She's just as shocked as me.

"Wait. Is this a prank or something? How this is even possible?"

"N-No.. this is not a prank. I ask Carol to help me to get you back to London" she chuckled nervously.

"You do? Why?" I'm confused.

"Let's talk inside dear." She instructed me to go in. We walked inside. And then sit down on the couch. The house is kinda messy, but in a comforting way. Very homey.

"Do you wanna drink?" She asked.

"No.. I'm good. Can you give me some explanation first please?"

She gulped and walked towards me slowly. She look..... nervous?

"O-Okay.. so.. umm.. I.." she said haltingly. She sat down beside me.

"Hellie.. are you okay?" I chuckled a bit because she look cute when she's nervous.

"Oh for heaven's sake! Let's just go for it!" She whispered more to herself. "You told me that you like being here. I mean in London. Since I like you a lot, I feel like I need to help you. So I went to your Aunt's house and I ask her to help me to get you back to London so you can get a job and finally move here. And then Carol told me that you're a fashion graduate.. so I think.. why not offering you a job as my fashion stylist. That would be a great start for you. Plus.. I really like your taste of style." She rambling.

"Hmmm.. okay... so I have 2 more questions. Why do you want to help me? and.. I don't even know you need a fashion stylist! I believe, I read it somewhere, that you hate when someone told you what you should wear." I raised my eyebrows.

"If the fashion stylist is you. I wouldn't mind. And also.. with that way.. I finally got to be with you more often" she said the last sentence quietly almost whispering.

"I'm sorry. What was the last one? I don't quite catch that" I said. Actually I heard all the words perfectly, I just want to hear Helena say it louder.

"With that way, I finally got to be with you more often." She repeated herself and blushing. "I really like you y/n. I can't stop thinking about you, about the time we spent together. I know it probably sounds weird because we only meet each other a few times. And I'm way waaayy older than you. I could be your mum. But I can't hide this feelings anymore. This is a new feelings for me. I don't know what it is. But I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with you y/n."

I didn't say anything at first, lost for words. This can't be happening. This only happens in a dreams or in one of those fanfiction stories.

"Y/n" I snaps back to reality. "You can always say no if you don't want to" she said with a sad tone.

"Are you crazy?"

"A little bit. Yeah" she respond quickly. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Of course I want it. I'll accept it." I told her placing my hand over hers and give it a tap.