"Xiao Xuan! "

    Hearing this, Qi Yue yelled out of anger, but there was a slight smile on his lips. Obviously, he also agreed.

    "I don't know if it's dull, but don't men just like that kind of pure and refined beauty? With a bright red dress like me, it will inevitably fall into the vulgarity." During the time of

    eating, Shen Liang interrupted at the right time, he knew better than anyone else how he looked like, didn't he have good clothes and accessories in his previous life? Not at all, but in the end didn't you lose to the fairy girl who deliberately pretended to be?     "Cool, you are wrong. Since ancient times, literati and scholars have always loved lotus flowers to grow out of the mud but not stained. But who have you ever heard of buying lotus flowers? On the contrary, it is the king of gorgeous flowers, peony, which is often hard to find. You are like a Kao Peony. They are incomparable to you." He is     worthy of being the father of the six heads, who can talk, and even Shen Liang almost thinks that his beauty is unparalleled in the world.

    "That's right, you are the best."

    Qi Yue and the others are all literate, but if they want to talk about literary talent, they definitely don't have it. At this time, they only need to be responsible for nodding.

    "Aren't you comforting me?"

    Putting down the bowls and chopsticks, Shen Liang shook his head amusedly: "As for me to compare beauty with a few women? It's just a matter of feeling the word "beauty", everyone hurry up and eat. It's early, Brother Xuan, you will stay with Uncle Fu to keep the housekeeper today, and Brother Yue and Yaoguang will accompany me."

    "Then be careful, I heard that Madam will also go today."

    Qi Xuan warned uneasy after hearing this. Although the wife was forbidden by Lord Hou, the invitation letter from the Long Princess Mansion asked her to take her concubines and concubines in person, and she would definitely not miss it.

    "How can she start the show if she doesn't go to the show?"

    "Huh?"

    "It's nothing, I'll get something." After

    that, Shen Liang left the house and went back to his room. The Nine Dragons bracelet that had been changed and taken off was quiet. Lying on the cabinet, she took it with her thin white hand and slipped it into her left wrist, rubbing it back and forth with her fingertips gently, her cool, delicate and beautiful face was filled with depressions, and those people don’t provoke him today. If he still wants to humiliate and frame him like his previous life, then he would have to see who was the one who was ashamed.

    At the hour of the hour, four horse-drawn carriages were neatly parked outside the gate of the Hou Mansion. One of them was very gorgeous and costly to make at a glance. Six people, Liu Shuhan, mother and daughter Zhao Lan, and mother and daughter Lu Yang were all waiting in the carriage. On the side, the strange thing is that they are not standing next to the gorgeous carriage, which seems to be prepared for other people.

    "...Little Five..."

    Zhao Lan's pupils shrank when she saw Shen Liang walking out of the mansion. He seriously doubted whether what she saw was Shen Liang himself. He in formal clothes was too...

    The other people who had the same reaction as her, they deliberately selected good materials first, leaving Shen Liang with some colors that he could not handle at his age, but who would have thought that the mature and old red was actually He wore a stable and noble aura, as if red itself existed for him, plus he perfectly inherited the appearance of self-defense Zeqian, engraved in his bones, people who don’t know might say that he is a queen. No one will doubt.