In short, the banquet at the princess's house is absolutely impossible to be peaceful.

    "Well, I know that their tricks are just a few tricks. I know in my heart, Lord Lao is worried."

    Shen Liang is not stupid, even if Pei Yuanxun doesn't say it, he also knows the princess's banquet. Something will definitely happen, just like in the Prince's Mansion back then, even if he does not target them, as long as he is still cold, still occupying the position of the son of the Hou Mansion, or the son of the Wei family, those people will not be able to let go. Pass him.

    "There's one more thing, have you heard about Murong's family?"

    Seeing that he insisted on telling him so clearly, Pei Yuanxun was helpless, and simply brought up a new topic.

    "Murong's house?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows. He is going out today and has not received the latest news. Could something happen?

    "Do you know why Murong Hai is offering a million for the whereabouts of Yu Linglong?"

    Pei Yuanxun didn't seem to need his answer. He took a sip from his teacup and continued: "It's for his wife, Murong Hai's wife. He grew up with him when he was young. In order to marry him, he refused the emperor’s marriage. The Murong family’s century-old legacy was almost destroyed. The Patriarch of Murong at the time, that is, Murong Hai’s father, had to give up half of it. The family property saved their lives. After the marriage, Murong Haifu was very affectionate, and there was no concubine in the backyard. But three years ago, the court finances were strained again, and the emperor hit them again and sent a master in disguise. Cheng Jianghu Caomang kidnapped Mrs. Murong. The Murong family had guarded against it all these years. On the surface, they mediated with the emperor’s people. They secretly sent people to find out where Mrs. Murong was being held, and successfully rescued him. Unfortunately, they always underestimated the emperor. Mrs. Murong was rescued, but she was chronically toxic and had no cure. Only the legendary blood jade Linglong, which can cure hundreds of poisons, can try it.”

    Murong Hai can be said to be a man of affection and justice. However, he was born at an untimely time and was born in such a time when the imperial court was riddled with holes. The emperor didn't think about making the country rich and powerful, only knowing that he conspired against others.

    "It's a rare lover, Mrs. Murong is very happy, even if she is dead, she should be scornful."

    Shen Liang has never heard of this. In his memory, looking at the entire imperial city, except for the Wei family man, Which powerful man is not three wives and four concubines?

    "Are you envious?"

    Pei Yuanxiu raised his eyebrows in surprise. He thought that he should not trust this so-called love.

    "I am a twin, and naturally I also hope to meet a husband who is only me with all my heart." He

    lowered his eyes and said calmly. He had hoped, but in the end he was defeated. Now he has no expectations, but look. When a lover knows and stays with each other, he will still be envious. After all, he is still a living person, not a cold-blooded creature without feelings.

    "You deserve the best."

    Feng Eye locked him firmly, Pei Yuanxun said seriously.

    "The next sentence do you want to say, you are the best?"

    Shen Liang joked, raising his head.

    "Haha..."

    Pei Yuanyan was startled, then burst into laughter, and after a long time he returned to the topic again: "For Mrs. Murong these three years, Murong Hai spent money and effort, and finally got Blood Yu Linglong, but he I didn’t dare to use it indiscriminately. I asked the best doctor to repeatedly check the antidote in Blood Yu Linglong before taking it to Mrs. Murong. But just this morning, I suddenly received news that the antidote in Blood Yu Linglong not only failed to get rid of it. The poison on Mrs. Murong's body has actually worsened his condition, and I am afraid that time is running out."