Okay how many hangovers have there even been?!

Did I make y'all nervous with that last chatroom part? Well you have a right to be... >:D

[Avengers are online]

[Loki is online]

[Apple is online]

Tony: Ugh... not again.

Loki: agh...Why is drinking lovely and then horrible af..??

Tony: Wish I knew for sure.

Bruce: You do.

Tony: Yes... but my head is aching to much for my brain to work right now... ugh.

Bruce: That's what you get for drinking.

Tony: Worth it.

Bruce: Then stop complaining...

Clint: How many hangovers have there even been??

Tony: Don't you ask, they happen to often to keep count.. ugh.

Clint: I have noticed...

Apple: What did you guys do last night really?

Steve: We went out for shawarma, everyone except Pepper.

Apple: And you didn't invite me?!

Loki: Well you were hanging out with Charlie... <.<

Apple: Yes I were, but I was home before seven you could have called or something.

Bruce: Apple the thing is-

Loki: Only home before seven... you could have called... >:/ WELL MAYBE WE JUST WANTED SOME TIME WITHOUT YOU!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING ME FEEL HORRIBLE AND ALONE THESE LAST DAYS AND THESE GUYS BROUGHT ME OUT SO THAT I WOULD FEEL BETTER!!!! SO DON'T YOU COME HERE WITH THAT!! JUST SHUT UP AND GO HANG AROUND WITH YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!!

Apple: Loki... I-I'm sorry, I didn't know :(

Loki: THAT'S TOO LATE NOW!! MAYBE I HAVE NEEDED YOU ALL THIS TIME AND WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ALL ALONG BUT YOU WERE JUST BUSY WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND AND HAD NO TIME FOR ME AT ALL!!

Apple: Loki I'm really sorry he's not-

Loki: MAYBE IT HURT ME TO SEE YOU WITH SOME OTHER GUY WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND HOW MUCH I CARE AND HOW MUCH YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER!!!

Loki: Without you I'm lost Annabelle... but I'll just have to do. Go be with Charlie, I just want you to be happy.

Apple: Loki-

Loki: Goodbye Apple Rhodes, it was nice knowing you. I hope I changed your world as you changed mine. *disappears in green smoke because Loki does that*

[Loki's user has been deleted from the chatroom]

Apple: L...Loki? No.... *starts crying* *collapses to floor*

___________

DAAAAA FEEEEEEELS NOOOOOOO WHY THE HECK AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?!??!? I'M DYING RIGHT NOW OMG SO SAD!!!!

*dies from too much feels*