Athena was angered and nervous. Umbridge had just given her a detention, and she was not happy about it.

Mainly because of the fact she knew her hand was going to be scarred, but it was more of the fact that her hand was going to be scarred for a dumb reason. The girl had just Hermione for some ink - they were not allowed to talk during this time - and the hag had caught her. Then her stubborn self had earned her another detention because she had talked back. This was not going to go well.

So as she had walked to the Professor's office, she was making up different sorts of deaths for her. She knocked on the door politely, and waited until she heard the fake voice say "come in".

She opened the door, walking in. "Take a seat, dear."

Athena mentally gagged when she called her dear, sitting down on the chair in front of the inquisitor's desk. She placed her bag on the side of the chair, sitting up properly.

"Now, today, we're going to be writing lines." The witch smiled, sickening Athena.

She was thinking of asking if she was going to use a blood quill, however she didn't want Harry to get in more trouble because he told her, so she played dumb. She reached for her bag, taking a quill out. "Oh no, you're going to be using one of my quills." Without an emotion on her face, she put her quill back in her bag as Umbridge placed one on her desk, which she immediately recognised as a blood quill.

"This is a blood quill-"

"I am aware-"

"This is technically classified as harassment- you're injuring young students-"

"They deserve the punishment for being disrespectful-"

"There are other ways to punish students that doesn't involve blood-"

"Enough!" The pink witch breathed furiously. "For that argument, you are going to be receiving three more detentions."

With a piece of parchment laid out on the surface, she picked up the quill. "Now, I'm going to ask you to write two things for me." Athena tried to refrain her eyes from widening, knowing that this was going to hurt like two bullets being shot through your stomach. "You must write, "I must not speak when I'm told not to" and "I must be organised"."

Athena began to write on the parchment. After a few lines, she could see her cursive writing being carved onto her hand. The first line had started on her wrist, spreading to the back of her hand. The other line had sketched itself underneath the first line on the back of her hand, as it was short enough to fit. As she continued writing, she could see and feel her dark red blood drip down her hand, landing onto the white cloth covering the desk. If I can't do anything to stop this, I might as well stain her mat.

After an hour and a half, Athena' hand was red, aching, and stained with her blood. She excited the office, with a murderous look on her face. Of course, not before silently casting a permanent sticking charm so that her blood would permanently stick to her white lace place mat, as well her desk.

As it was late, everybody was supposed to be in bed right now - all but prefects who were on patrol, then she remembered that Ron and Hermione were out on patrol tonight. She tried her hardest to avoid crossing paths with them, and almost succeeded, if it weren't for the corridor near their common room.

"Athena! You better get over here and show me your hand-" Hermione yelled, stopping the girl.

"It's fine M, it's not that bad-" Athena tried to explain, hiding her hand behind her back.

"Clearly you and your hand aren't fine FI. Your lying is terrible right now as we can clearly see the blood dripping on the floor." Ron pointed to the spot of blood behind her.