19

The next day, the military department.

    Yin Heng came to his office humming a song, and found Fang Xiao pestering like a log in front of the door. When he saw him, his face was immediately embarrassed. Yin Heng frowned, walked to the stupid man, and poke him hard with his index finger on his chest, dissatisfied: "Do you not want to see me?"

    Fang Xiao shook his head again and again, and Yin Heng hummed, "You don't dare to measure." Pushing him away, he walked in, "You look like this, did a difficult guest came..."

    His words stopped abruptly, because he saw Xi Yi sitting in his exclusive seat, looking at him blankly.

    "You asked for leave and went so happily, why did you come back so soon?"

    Xi Yi said lightly: "During my absence, President Yin seems to be in a good mood."

    Yin Heng thought, no one would dare to squeeze me to work overtime without you. I molested the innocent stupid adjutant every day, and I would leave work at the end of the day. Of course I was in a good mood.

    However, if you dare to say such things, Xi Yi will definitely let him have no human rights in the following days. This person is like this. When he is upset, he will not show up, but he will alleviate his discomfort by torturing the people around him.

    Hearing the words, he smiled and said: "Why, I have been thinking of you and your lovely little master."

    He said that there is always nothing wrong with picking it up, and he secretly said, but this time a certain fox clearly found the wrong one. When he reached the point of entry, Xi Yi's face became colder after hearing that, and said, "Even you miss him. There are so many people who miss him."

    Yin Heng: "......???"

    Xi Yi didn't want to mention the recent suffocation he experienced, straightforwardly said: "Help me make an appointment with a few authoritative psychologists. This matter must be kept secret. I don't want outsiders to know about it."

    "Your illness has always been followed by me. No one has ever interfered. You don't believe my performance?"

    Xi Yi Leng glanced at him and said: "My illness is caused by you. You say I believe you or not?"

It is a matter of professional ethics, and Yin Heng immediately retorted: "This is impossible. You said I caused your illness?"

    "Personality split."

    Yin Heng was taken aback when he finished speaking. Even Fang Xiao, who had been pleasing his eyebrows, raised his head to look at him. Obviously he didn't expect him to have this problem.

    Yin Heng smacked his tongue and said, "This...I caused this?"

    Xi Yi sneered, "Last time I asked you how to restore my memory, do you still remember what you said."

    "Su Xiaoyang's body is reshaped with your energy, so there is a certain bond between you. If you want to retrieve the memories buried in the depths of your sea of ​​knowledge, you need to mobilize the ultimate emotions. The best way is to talk to him, you said there is absolutely nothing wrong with the method."

    "No problem..." Xi Yi stood up, walked in front of him, and said: "Just using your broken method, instead of retrieving the so-called memory, but splitting the other seven personalities. These personalities are deliberately unpredictable, they want to occupy my body, and they want to take away my lover. Now you tell me nothing is wrong, eh?" 

Every time he said, Yin Heng took a step back, until there was nowhere to go. Fang Xiao quickly stood in front of him and said: "Marshal, the officer was not intentional."