5.9

Cheng Qiangong.

    The young man in red, with bare and white feet, sat crookedly on the thick fox fur cushion, holding an empty hip flask in his arms, drunk between his brows and eyes.

Zong Huan didn’t stop him, he just watched quietly beside him. As he was dipped in wine, his red lips became more and more gorgeous.

    Su Yang shook the empty pot, burped lightly, and muttered: "Wine...the wine is gone, I still want..."

    The jade-white cheek was stained with a layer of crimson. Because he was drunk, he couldn’t stay focus, his divergent eyes shimmering, he looked straight at Zong Huan, and repeated it again: "Zong Huan, I, I still want..."

    The emperor who was called by his name wasn't annoyed, but laughed lowly, hugged the little drunk in his arms, and asked, "Why do you want to drink all of a sudden?"

    Su Yang leaned weakly on his shoulder, with a dazed expression. Wherever he went, his reaction was much slower.

    It took a long time before he said: "Because of you, I'm very happy."

    Zong Huan's eyes flashed with dim light, and he didn't answer.

    After returning from Fengyi Tower, this little boy hid in the bedroom and drank, where he seemed to be happy, he could justifiably become the Queen of the Jin Dynasty. It can be called the respected status of one person and above 10,000 people. Anyone would be happy, going crazy. Only the boy in front of him wasn't, his eyes were filled with inevitable depression.

    He knows the reason, but he is powerless. No one has taught him how to get a person's sincerity. He can only plunder by strong means.

    Su Yang rubbed his head against his cheek, and whispered: "Zong, Zong Huan, I'm so happy. I like being your wife and you being my husband. Although you are bad sometimes, but for so long since then, only you are by my side. I really think you are very good..."

    Zong Huan took his strands of black hair, kissed his thin lips lightly, and said: "I will naturally be by your side. From now on, I will be by your side every day, even if you want to escape, it's too late."

    Su Yang blinked and suddenly laughed. He was already bright in color, and he was even more obsessed when he was drunk. His bright eyes were mellow, and the style of just a slight smile made people difficult to fight.

Zong Huan looked at his brilliant smile, suddenly his heartbeat missed a beat.

    Then the little fairy said again: "Then...you have to do what I say."

    Zong Huan squeezed his soft face and said, "I always do what you say."

    Su Yang hung on him. Muttering "great" in his mouth, he grabbed Zonghuan's shirt with his hands. Those weak hands couldn't help setting fire on Zonghuan's body, causing Zonghuan to be hot all over his body, and he clasped Su Yang's wrist. He said: "If you make trouble again, I won't pity you."

    Who knows that this life-death spirit blinked in confusion, and said aggrievedly: "Husband..."

    He was flushed and he was wearing luxuriously with the red brocade robe. The two full cherry-red lips glowed with seductive water, calling out to him husband sweetly and glutinously. At this moment, Zong Huan lost his sanity and slammed the person into his arms. The sweet little mouth was closed, he madly swallowed the sweet fluid in his mouth and sucked his tongue, just wishing to chew this little cub and swallow it into his stomach.

    His movements are not gentle, but with a certain hungry eagerness. Su Yang closed his eyes and let out a cry, slowly, he climbed onto Zong Huan’s shoulders by drunkenness, only wishing this night to never end.