3.9

As a dead star who doesn't spit out, defamation is the most basic skill. It can not only vent depressed emotions, but also relieve task pressure. It is simply Su Yang's only magic weapon for maintaining optimism, cheerfulness and youthful happiness!

    So before that, he did not expect to lose the chain on this matter.

    Hearing Zhao Jin’s questioning, he smiled awkwardly, and said, “I’m joking, I may not express it very accurately, but I really didn’t mean to demean you.”

    Fortunately, Zhao’s second child and his bandit brother was different, at least it seemed like this. He only stiffened for a few seconds, and soon returned to his normal posture.

    He smiled and said, "I didn't know that Mr. Xu has such a sense of humor."

    Su Yang echoed, "Yes, yeah."

I don't even know myself!

    Zhao Xiaoqi is worthy of being a little wolf cub. He slept and sweated. When he woke up, the fever had subsided. When he saw Su Yang, he pouted and turned away and refused to look at him, probably pissed off.

    Su Yang was confused, where did he provoke?

    He pulled Zhao Xiaoqi over and asked with a sullen face, "What's going on? Don't tell me, you are crying and swollen your eyes because of me?"

    Zhao Xiaoqi's small face blushed and said angrily: "I I didn’t cry, Brother Xu is an idiot!!!"

    Su Yang: "..."

    "I’m an idiot?" Su Yang was immediately angry. He picked up the little white-eyed wolf and said, "I took care of you from the morning. Up to now, I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch, just to make you scold me, the little one has no conscience, I won't wait for you!"

He turned around to leave.

    Zhao Xiaoqi grabbed the corner of his clothes and said anxiously: "No, you are not allowed to go!!"

    Su Yang was so troubled by him that he lay on his back directly on the bed, sighing: "Irrespective, are all your family demons..."

    Hearing what he said, Zhao Xiaoqi, who had no conscience, giggled and sat down next to Su Yang, his short hands still holding Su Yang's clothes tightly.

    Su Yang tilted his head to look at him and couldn't help but smile.

    "There must be a reason to be angry with me. The judge has to pay attention to the evidence of this human. Don't you think it is?"

Xiao Baozi mumbled with his white cheeks: "What makes you not believe me? I hate you for that. "

    Su Yang frowned: "When did I not believe you, I..." He suddenly muffled, and said: "You mean, there is a person who looks like me, lying in the ice?"

    Zhao Qi nodded and pouted: "I have seen it all. It was in Zhao Feng's study. I accidentally pushed down the pen holder and the door opened. There are many things I haven't seen before, shiny and golden, and there is a big ice cube. It was very cold. That elder brother was sleeping in it. When I talked to him, he ignored me..."

    He said in an orderly manner. Naturally, he did not confuse dreams with reality as Lin Feifan explained. In fact, Zhao Xiaoqi is very smart, many children will not remember things, but he even remembers the details clearly.

    Zhao Xiaoqi dragged the corner of Su Yang's clothes and said, "It's not nonsense, it's true!"

    Su Yang thought with a headache, only to know that it was tru, he was so afraid!