4.3

For Su Yang, everything in this world is strange and novel, including the ancient fierce beast beside him who is in estrus but is very gentle.

    In his cognition, Qiongqi punishes good and promotes evil and takes cannibalism for pleasure. It is an existence that is evil and everyone is afraid of. But looking at the dumb ghost king in front of him, there is no convincing power at all. Have all been subverted? !

    #I may have encountered a fake qongqi! #

    #Fairy tales are all deceptive! ! #

    But the sanctuary actually has a well-deserved reputation, scorching flames everywhere, red and bright red fire cross against the background as a huge blazing furnace tripod, like a huge size of fire they reveal properties, burning all the time. The little devil can't handle this kind of roasting at all.

    Su Yang curled up into a ball, for fear of being burned into ashes by the sudden flame. Mo Yan sensed his discomfort, stuffed him into his arms, and covered him with a large robe, and soon the hot temperature was isolated.

    Su Yang nestled in his arms and thanked him very sincerely.

    Mo Yan didn't speak. After a while, he pursed his lips: "Humph."

    Su Yang: "..."

    Su Yang wiped the perspiration from his forehead and said, "I only stayed here for a while. It's already so uncomfortable. You usually live here. Isn't it very hot?"

    Mo Yan frowned, and said, "My companion is born in heaven and earth, and what I eat is fire, so how can I be afraid of heat."

    Su Yang said silently. He is a fire baby!

    Mo Yan said: "You little devil's cultivation level is very low. You can't stand the flames. How to be my female beast."

    Su Yang looked at him innocently, and screamed wildly in his heart: Female beasts or something, I really don't I really don't want to do it! !

    Mo Yan frowned in annoyance, and unfolded a pair of red wings from his back. The wings were lightly fanned. The flames overflowed in an instant, which was clearly transformed by a pure red flame.

    He slammed his red wings, and quickly passed through the outer hall where the flames crisscrossed across the earth's core, and passed a frantically boiling magma in the heart of the earth, and directly reached the inner hall.

    Su Yang lay on his shoulders and looked at the volcano and fire behind him, only to feel that he was extremely collapsed, so he came in so easily, but there is still one day to go out?

    He sweated all the way, and the smell of his soul radiated more thoroughly. The tip of Mo Yan's nose trembled, and his mind was attracted by the fragrance. A strange but trembling desire once again dominated his consciousness. He lowered his head and licked Su Yang's slender neck.

    The delicate and smooth taste made him squint his eyes with enjoyment, as satisfied as having tasted the most delicious dishes in the world, his breathing became a little heavier unconsciously, and he lowered his head to lick it again.

    But Su Yang exploded. The slippery touch was really terrifying. He quickly covered his neck with his hands and looked at this irregular man in horror.

    Lord Ghost King did not succeed, and said unhappily: "Your cultivation is so low, I have not despised you."

The implication is: You are not allowed to dislike this deity!

    Su Yang angrily said: "How can this be the same!"

    Mo Yan turned his face with a guilty conscience, was silent for a moment, and said faintly: "I still want it."