6.5

The tall and handsome man fell asleep quietly. The slender boy was nestled on his arms, there was unmistakable affection in his eyes. Looking at it from a distance, this picture was unexpectedly beautiful.

    Yan Shu glanced at the surveillance camera, and suddenly said: "He [Su Yang] went to the hospital yesterday?"

The butler respectfully said: "Yes, the injury was not minor. I heard that he also did an injury assessment."

    Yan Shu narrowed her eyes slightly, wrinkles appear in the corners of her eyes. It became more obvious to her, she sneered: "Yan Yu hasn't gone, yet some people dare to bully my Yan family member immediately."

The old housekeeper lowered his head, his face became serious, and said: "It was the young master of the Lin family. "

    Yan Shu thought for a while, and then sneered: "That Lin Qu? When he was in the military academy trials, he was named as the second Yan Yu. He was a lot of trouble. Does he think that the SSS rank and SS rank is same? there's no difference? It’s ridiculous, that’s like grabbing the sky.”

    In fact, the word sky grab is still not appropriate enough. The highest level of combat and spiritual power that mankind can currently achieve is SSS rank. Before Yan Yu appeared, this level was only in theory.

    "Since he doesn't know that the sky is high and the earth is great, just teach him a lesson, and let him know that even a dog thrown out by the Yan family can't be bullied by others."

The old butler nodded and replied, "Yes."

    === =======

    Lin Qu was expelled from the Imperial Military Academy. Su Yang accidentally heard about it after half a month passed. At that time, he is hanging out in the mall with Hum.

    This little thing is getting picky day by day. He remember that at the beginning, it could eat even the cheapest nutrient, but now it doesn't eat the food he cooked by himself.

    It should be understood that only half of the residents of the entire Imperial City can afford food cooked with ingredients, and it is even rarer on remote planets. Most people supplement the energy needed by the body through the consumption of nutrients and do not spend time and money on food.

    But the obsidian beast he raised was extremely expensive, and the cost of it eating and drinking was the best. It was like a brother who was used to living a good life. It was more difficult to serve than his genuine young master.

    Su Yang stood in front of the shelf and picked the ingredients. Hum nestled in his arms and fiddled with his paws, as if it was seriously judging which is fresher.

    "Hum, come and see which one is better?" Su Yang put the two red cedar fruits in front of it and asked with great interest.

    He saw that little thing sniffed with it's nose, and then started to fiddle with other vegetables with it's paws. It seemed that it was just curious, so Su Yang was relieved, he almost thought this little guy had become a genius one!

    And a certain marshal was secretly smug, 'wanting to be like laozi, then be more smart.'

    Suddenly he heard someone on the other side say: "Hey, did you hear that Lin Qu was expelled from the Imperial Military Academy."

    "Lin Qu? That top student Lin Qu who had been admitted in advance by the military department? How could he be expelled?!"

    "He is, I heard people say that he maliciously assault a omega, the other side was injured to the point to go to hospital. The hospital identified the injuries and it turns out that it was intentional with the determine to wound with intent!"