29

In the early morning of the next day, Huosini found no one in Su Yang's room. She turned around and went to the piano room. Sure enough, she saw her son asleep on the piano keys. She stepped forward gently and saw the newly completed score.

    Huosini picked up the thin piece of paper, but felt it weighed a thousand pounds.

    This is a piano solo, no lyrics, only fierce collision between notes, but unexpectedly warm.

    This is the first time she has felt the word "warm" in her son's music. Although this child is serious about everything, he is more inclined to show off his skills than to inject emotions into the music, with a gorgeous voice and high difficulty tune to conquer others.

    Father Su followed behind her, glanced at the score, and smiled: "This kid has grown up and has become brave, and no longer needs our protection."

    Against the cynicism of the entire network, there are unknown enemies. His threat was exposed to the public, and he was determined to hold a grand performance in just a few days. Based on this alone, he was no longer the timid boy before. He became responsible and learned to face it alone against powerful enemies.

    The growth of a child is a joyful and worrying thing for parents, Huosini sighed softly, but rarely refuted her husband's words.

    =======

    Just as the Su family was preparing for the concert in full swing, the military power struggle also entered a fierce stage. The Xi family has been in the Federation for hundreds of years. It is difficult to clarify the intertwined relationship of various aspects, just like To uproot a century-old tree, it must be uprooted to completely solve it.

    Military department.

    Mo Yan leaned on the back of his chair, rubbing his eyebrows tiredly, his voice hoarse: "Where did I just say it, go on."

    Yin Heng yawned and said lazily: "There are 138 departments in the military department. Of which 18 are classified and not known to the outside world, and there are 7 branches that perform special tasks. The relationship with the various forces of the main star is even more inseparable. You must understand these thoroughly within a few days. Wanting to solve Xi's family is tantamount to idiotic dreams, I don't want to go crazy with you again."

    Said to get up and leave.

    His hand just touched the button to open the door, but he heard the man behind him solemnly say: "Yin Heng, Su Er said I can trust you, and I can only trust you now."

    Yin Heng looked back and said narrowly: " Are you showing weakness to me?"

    Mo Yan was noncommittal. He raised his eyes and said: "Actually, I know very well that whether it is you or Su Er, you all hope that Xi Yi will come back because he is omnipotent and can easily solve all problems. And in this time and space, I can't do anything, can't change anything, it will only cause you trouble."

    "But even so, I want to protect the one I love, using my own strength, not like a coward escape."

    These eyes are bright and clear, and you can see through them at a glance. They are completely different from the Xi Yi in Yin Heng's memory. Mo Yan may be the only pure and harmless nature remaining in Xi Yi's subconscious mind.

    Yin Heng silent for a moment, suddenly smiled and quipped: "Su Yang called you a fool, it seems not unreasonable, you really are silly cute, but it has a charm as people can not refuse," he said. He opened his mini-notebook and called out the top-secret information compiled over the years, and said: "I came to the military headquarters longer than you think, even longer than Xi Zhengtao, in that federation is still in poverty. During the period, I came here and met Xi Zhan Tianping, the ancestor of the Xi family. Later, I helped him realize his ideal and ambition. He promised me peace and prosperity, and I settled here.”