18

After the past few months, Su Yang didn’t expect to encounter such a situation again. He knew very well that Xi Yi’s nerves could no longer withstand any stimulation. If he wakes up tomorrow and finds that he has been touched by "others" again, then he's afraid, that man will go crazy.

    Since Xi Yi was unwilling to be healed, how about persuading Jing Cheng? Whenever there is a glimmer of hope, he doesn't want to give up.

    As soon as Jing Cheng left his lips, Su Yang hurriedly backed away with some distance, took the opportunity to separate from the man's chest, and said anxiously: "Wait, I have something to say."

    Jing Cheng has always been a patient person. So, when he heard the words, he stopped and looked at Su Yang's exquisite face greedily, and smiled gently: "What does Yuer want to say?"

    He acted so reasonable, but Su Yang was uncomfortable. Anyway, if the person in front of him is Zhao Feng, he had no guts to mention Mo Yan or Fu Zhou. It was precisely because he was a mature and stable Jing Cheng that he dared to have this kind of delusion.

    Jing Cheng is different from others. He is indifferent and serious like a ten-thousand-year iceberg, but he rarely loses his temper and makes people feel that everything is negotiable.

    He bit his lip and asked, "My husband knows where this is?"

    Jing Cheng raised his head. With the cold moonlight, the furnishings in the room could be vaguely identified. They were all things he had never seen before. He shook his head and said: "I don't know, it seems a bit unusual."

    "Yes, because this is my hometown. Dayu, or Daming, that's not the place where I was born. The reason why I was there was because I was sick. Waking up in Tao Ziyu’s body, and living the messy life for him, so that I can continue to live.”

    Jing Cheng was dumbfounded, after a while, he asked, “That evening, in the back garden of Shangshu Mansion, is the person I met you or him?”

    Su Yang said: “It’s me, it’s me who reunite with you, it’s me who got married with you, and it’s me who pacified the South China Sea with you, returning from your Mobei triumphantly. I have always been by your side."

    Jing Cheng smiled, relieved and sighed, "I was so clever, but I was fooled by you little liar for so long." After that, he stroked Su Yang's hair and said with pity: "His fault has been added to you. My Yuer has suffered all these grievances for nothing. How innocent.”

    Su Yang shook his head and said, “That’s the price to pay for living, and Yu’er is willing to do so. Besides, because of this, I don’t feel aggrieved by my husband. "

    For so long, when he speaks sweet words, he can still be sweet enough to Jing Cheng's heart. The man couldn't help but curl his lips, clinging to this fairy, and said helplessly: "You little pup, you are used to coaxing people."

    Seeing that he was in a good mood, Su Yang gradually increased his courage, and said, "In fact, there are still some things that Yuer wants to talk to and wants my husband to listen."

    No matter what he said, Jing Cheng liked to listen. The man hugged him on his lap, just like in another time and space, they also liked to often cuddled and chatted with each other. The man talked about their ambitions, and Su Yang told their innocent fairy tales, intimately.

    The familiar pampering made Su Yang relax a lot. He said: "In fact, what I want to say is that you and I have met in other time and space, and the relationship is deep..."

    He told Jing Cheng everything as it was. He couldn't explain the definition of split personality to Jing Cheng clearly. He could only use plain language to say: "You have got a kind of madness, and treat each world experience as an individuals, forgot that you originally belonged to this world, your real name is Xi Yi, and there are eight distinct consciousnesses living in this body at this time. You all think that you are independent, but you don’t actually. You are complete when you are together."

    Jing Cheng frowned. Deep down in his heart, he was willing to believe in Su Yang, but this matter was really incredible, and he couldn't understand it rationally for the time being.

    Su Yang simply took him into Xi Yi's study. At first, Yin Heng gave all the information about the mission world to Xi Yi. This man gave so much that he was too lazy to look at it, so he piled them all in the corner and let it fall.

    Jing Cheng knelt down and looked through the information. Su Yang was playing the recorded video on the side. Jing Cheng glanced at the screen inadvertently. The young man's brows were light-brows and his smile was like a flower. It was something he had never seen before, but it still fascinated him. He didn't believe that he will be tempted by people other than Su Yang, so the truth is already clear.

    Although it sounds a little ridiculous, he has to admit that the life he once thought was not complete, it was just a tiny part of the long years.

    He was very receptive, so he slowly looked at Su Yang and asked, "What does Yuer want his husband to do."

    Su Yang said: "Yuer only hopes that his husband can receive treatment and cure the disease. Then remember all the past."

    "Remember all the past..."

    He glanced at the white light screen in front of him, and the handsome man on the screen smiled wickedly and hugged the boy in the pure white shirt on his lap, domineerly kissing his gorgeous lips, the boy raised his head impatiently, revealing a beautiful white neck, which is undoubtedly a very beautiful picture, but Jing Cheng's eyes are getting darker.

    How should he tell his baby? Just looking at this picture makes him unbearable. He is not as magnanimous as Su Yang is. He just wants to monopolize his beloved boy. What does the so-called past life have to do with him?

    Jing Cheng asked calmly, "What is the opportunity for switching consciousness."

    Su Yang thought for a while, and said, "It seems that every time I wake up at night, I will return to normal after a second sleep."

In other words, if he falls asleep, he won't see his boy.

    Su Yang had a bad instinct. As expected, the man had nodded his head, and said, "I understand."

    "You..."

    Jing Cheng rubbed his soft hair, picked him up and walked to the bedroom. "Isn’t Yu'er saying that he wants his husband to cooperate in the treatment? If his husband disappears, doesn’t Yuer need to beg others to go? You will come to me, it shows that Xi Yi is absolutely unwilling to cooperate. That's the case, right? So, isn’t it more appropriate to use this body?”

    Su Yang said: “Yes, he takes sleeping pills every day, just for fear of waking up at night...”

Isn't this unscrupulous to prevent himself from appearing?

    Su Yang didn't notice it, and muttered to himself: "But you always have to sleep, and... will you really receive treatment."

    "Yu'er," he rubbed Su Yang's cheek with his forehead. Said: "You have no other way to go except believing in me."

    It turns out that Su Yang really underestimated Jing Cheng's perseverance. With the extraordinary physique of the Zsai, he actually survived a week without sleep. The treatment seems to cooperate very well with the doctor, but in fact it has little effect.

    Until the seventh day of the night, Jing Cheng was talking to him with his arms around Su Yang, and suddenly there was no sound. He could only hear the even breathing, and fell asleep with his eyes half-opened.

    Finally reached the limit.

    After waking up, Xi Yi first checked Su Yang's body and made sure that nothing strange had happened. The upwelling blood calmed down a bit, but when he saw the date on the calendar, he frowned, he just wanted to ask— Why is the date like that?

    Su Yang awkwardly said: "Actually... you haven't closed your eyes for seven consecutive days."

    Xi Yi was clever, and suddenly figured out the joints, he said with a solemn expression: "You have joined an outsider to suppress me."

    Su Yang shook his head repeatedly, and said innocently: "No, no, I persuaded you  but you didn't listen!"

    "That's not me!"

    "..." The disease is still not cured QAQ