6.11

Yan Yu is not obsessed with the idea of having a child. Whether the physical and mental power can be passed on through the blood is still unknown. The so-called saying that the excellent genes are left behind is actually nothing but the beautiful expectations of Yan's parents. The child in front of him is so jealous and also cute.

    To be jealous of a person who does not even exist, there can only be this shrewd and stupid baby in his arms.

    But then he saw that the child had a small pink face and a slight blush on his cheeks. It was unclear whether it was shame or annoyance, or both.

    He grabbed the man's shirt, his eyes were dark and bright, and he stubbornly said: "No, it's enough for Dad to have Luo Luo. Luo Luo don't share his father with others, no one can do it, baby can't... Dad quickly promise Luo Luo. Dad..."

    Yan Yu buried his face on his neck, sniffing the youth's unique fragrance, and said with a low smile: "Just now you said that they would cut off the relationship between father and son. But  they will be your and Dad's babies. Why is it so difficult to serve, huh?"

    Su Yang opened his mouth and said nothing, but his eyes were red. In the blink of an eye he was covered with water, and he was crying.

    Yan Yu's heart jumped. He didn't want to cry the child. He immediately wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with his fingertips, and whispered: "Dad was playing with you. Don't want it if you don't want it. Dad only loves you."

   The pair of black jewel-like eyes flashed a light, he looked up slightly, stretched out his little finger in front of Yan Yu and carefully authentic: "That can't be retracted, pull off the hook to be sure to keep its promise "

    Yan Yu was amused by his cautious appearance, and stretched out his little finger to match his naivety and innocence.

    Listening to him muttering in a joyful tone: "Hang on the hook for a hundred years without change. If it changes, you will be a puppy...well, you will be stamped if it is correct." He said gently with his thumb on Yan Yu's thumb. After touching it, he smiled with satisfaction.

    Seeing him like this, Yan Yu could understand: The child's face changes so quickly. Only then he cried and broke his heart, but now in a blink of an eye, he laughed so happily. Yan Yu couldn't get angry, as if the whole person was soaked in a honey jar, sweet to the bottom of his heart.

    He stretched out his hand and patted the soft belly of the little honey jar. The delicate and tender skin under his palm made him linger. He smiled and said, "It's enough to have you baby around, and one more, Dad won't be able to handle it."

    This is teasing him for being difficult to serve. Su Yang, with his cheeks bulging, promised earnestly: "Luo Luo will be very good to Dad. Luo Luo is very good. Not only can he cook, he can paint, and he can also sing and dance. And being able to take care of Dad. Being with Luoluo, Dad will have no loss."

    These advantages he said are nothing in Yan Yu's eyes. Those who desperately want to climb on his bed, among the people, there are countless people than this child who can take care of others, are more versatile and capable than him, but what he wants is never that.

    To say that Yan Luo really moved him because of his unending feelings, his passionate love, his innocent and straightforward thoughts, and the occasional rippling spring heart that made him heart-stirring.

    He is a child raised by himself. There is no blood relationship between them, but this child softly calls him "Dad", as if he is his heaven and his whole world. How many people are there in this kind of love? Can the individual resist it?