7.11

The Northwest Base is well-known in China. There are three leaders who are equally famous in the Northwest Base.

    Gu Xuan, Gu's boss, needless to say, the title of the 9th-level thunder system has made him famous in the entire China region. His other two brothers, the bad-character genius doctor Gu Ziyan and the eighth-level ice system, Zuo Xia, the supernatural being, is a very famous existence.

    For Gu Ziyan, most people have no idea about his abilities but he has a very high IQ. He is developing antibodies against zombie viruses. Therefore, although he is defiant and has an extremely unpleasant personality, many people will be polite to him and won't really hit him.

    After all, the zombie virus is escalating day by day. No one can guarantee that they will never be infected. They have to inevitably come to him in the future.

    But...

    Li Hailong rubbed his eyes. The two people in front of him are indeed Gu Ziyan and Zuo Xia. That's right. At the apocalyptic summit held in S City, his seat was arranged at the end, but he had excellent eyesight. He saw them with Gu Xuan. When the two brothers took the stage to speak, he also lamented that Zuo Xia who was so beautiful.

    He was sure that these two people don't get along then. He felt a little bit wrong. After only half a year, how come they have developed to this point?

    Gu Ziyan leaned on the sofa, holding the baby zombie in his arms, and kissed him as if there was no one else. He kissed his palm and said, "It's my fault. I won't let Xia Xia do any rough work in the future."

    Su Yang thought to himself, I've had a lot of hardships and I'm not so squeamish, but it feels good to be spoiled.

    Li Hailong stood aside and smiled and said, "Dr. Gu turned out to be a psychic supernaturalist. It seems that your level is not low... My subordinates are all reckless men. They made mistakes. There was no rules. I have already taught them a lesson. The house is cleaned enough. You see if you can spare them once."

    Gu Ziyan raised his eyes and glanced at him, and said, "I remember your name is Li Hailong."

    "Yes, yes, it's me. It's hard for Dr. Gu to remember me." Li Hailong said hospitably.

    No way fighting for status or fighting for strength is great now. This opponent was not his opponent. What's more, all his subordinates are controlled by Gu Ziyan. All these people are as if they have lost their minds. They can't do anything except cleaning the house. If he leaves now, it is equivalent to going out of the house. The several years of hard work will all be given away.

    Gu Ziyan looked at him with a smile, and said, "Did your confidant tell you that this is my house?"

    Li Hailong's face became stiff. He slowly shook his head.

    "My parents liked this property the most when they were alive, saying that it is the best place for old-age care because of its beautiful scenery and good air. Now that they have passed away, this place is of great significance to me, but you have messed up this place without authorization. Boss Li should be understandable."

   The meaning of his words indicated that even if he didn’t understand, he had to understand. Li Hailong nodded quickly and said: "Understand. This is something we did not do right, so we shouldn’t use Dr. Gu’s parents’ house privately. We will evacuate here immediately and will never disturb you and Mr. Zuo again."

    Gu Ziyan shook his head and said, "Of course you can go, but everything has to be a rule. You have lived in vain for so long, so paying some rent is not too much. "