5.18

The boy in front of him, was with a little red mark on his slender neck, and his obsidian eyes glowing with grievances, he saw the cold-blooded emperor's whole heart softened, adding a bit to the depths of his heart for desire to abuse.

    It took a long time for Zong Huan to recover. He said in his heart that this fairy was definitely sent by God to torture him. Otherwise, with his cold temper for decades, how come when it comes to this little boy, his blood becomes congested, and he's no stronger in front of this bloody boy. The so-called self-control of him has become empty talk.

    Last night, he hugged him for a whole night, and now when he see him, he feels itchy in his heart. Once some people fall in love, they feel like they are addicted to drugs and cannot quit. They can only be crazy for it.

    He didn't even want to drag the white and tender little boy to his lap to hold him. The skin under his palm was soft and elastic, which was about the most wonderful touch in the world.

Zong Huan wrapped him in his fox fur cloak, and went out of the hall to the wash place. With so many minions coming out, it is inevitable to have the courage not to be afraid of death and dare to peep at his treasure.

    Su Yang’s soft buttocks were being supported by Zong Huan’s big palms. This man’s palms were very wide, with thin calluses left over from martial arts practice in the palms of his palms, leaving an unspeakable numbness on his skin, making him feel sickly comfortable.

    Su Yang moved around and asked with a blushing face: "You, it's so early for you today." His expression is particularly well-behaved, as if it was not him who had blatantly played with the emperor before, but someone else.

    Zong Huan rubbed the tip of his nose against his cheek, and laughed softly: "It's not for me, little thing. You cried so much last night. I was worried that you would be uncomfortable when you woke up and I want to come back to accompany you sooner."

Su Yang's face became red.

A person is a kind of creature that is easily dominated by subjective consciousness. When you hate a person, you will feel bad about what he says and do. You will only wish to flee far away. But when the prejudice is eliminated, that person's shining points become more and more obvious.

    For example, at this moment, him being held by Zong Huan's arms in such an ambiguous posture. For yesterday, Su Yang must swear a few "stinky hooligans" words and take a bite to stop, but now he can't stop being stunned and faint. He feels that the man in front of him has such a familiar... look.

    This is probably related to the joy of last night. After all, Su Yang's real age is still young, and without the memory of performing tasks in the past, he is just an eighteen or nine-year-old boy. The man in front of him is the first time he likes. He is also the only person who has had close contact with him, and it is inevitable that he is special.

    He thought for a while, and said seriously: "You won't be allowed to do this in the future."

    Zong Huan knew that he was referring to the hickey on his body, but pretended not to know, and asked: "What is not allowed?"

    Su Yang was choked and stared at the beast. Looking at him with dark round eyes, Zong Huan only stared at him innocently. In the end, the goblin was discouraged and turned away from looking at him.

    "Stupid thing," Zong Huan waved back at the palace man, picked up his clothes and compared it, said: "I like you, so I imprinted a mark on you. With a mark, everyone in the world will know you're mine. Don't dare to covet it."

    Su Yang thought, putting a mark on the possessions, that's what a child do. This man was really naive, thinking like this in his heart, he opened his arms and let Zonghuan help him change his clothes. The appearance of this matter was of course, as if the emperor was born to serve him.