1.6

Su Yang was crying stupidly by himself, how could he not test well, he must pluck his hair from the tiger's head!

    This time is good, it proves that the President is not trembling M, but it is very likely that because of his actions, he turned into trembling S.

He almost burst into tears. QAQ

    Su Yang has always felt that his IQ and EQ aren't average, just a little higher than average. His biggest advantage is that he is likable, that is, he is good at catering to the preferences of others.

    But here comes the problem, this capricious president, what his preferences are, he can't guess at all! !

    He squatted at the door of the bathroom and doubted his life.

As soon as Fu Zhou opened the door, he saw his pitiful appearance. After taking a shower in the bathroom, his anger had actually disappeared. Now seeing him like this, the other half of his anger was also fading.

    Fu Zhou stretched out his foot and kicked him.

Su Yang thought he was going to do something to himself, so he immediately hugged his head and said: "The hero is forgiving, the little one will never dare if he knows it is wrong!"

    Fu Zhou wasn't angry and laughed at him. After irritating him, he quickly put out the fire, and he didn't have a seizure.

    "Tell me, what's wrong with you."

    Su Yang immediately said honestly: "You gave me the opportunity to be a new person, but instead of cherishing it, I fought against you. The nature is extremely bad and the character is very bad. But in terms of living together, please forgive me this time, I really don’t dare anymore!"

    Fu Zhou crossed his arms in his chest and listened to him with interest. He squinted his eyes and said: "It’s thorough, but I don’t know if you have the heart to repent."

    "There is, there must be!" Su Yang said: "From now on, I will be your contract cohabitant, and I will definitely defend you in front of the media. The image of  Fu organization will never be shame!"

    Fu Zhou was quite satisfied with the result, but he did not dare to take this boy lightly.

    He was reserved and arrogant for a while, rebellious impulse, and obediently obedient for a while, just like a split personality. After all, he was a little wary of unpredictable people.

    He didn't know that all the changes Su Yang made were to cater to his preferences, but he couldn't find the key points, so he failed repeatedly.

    Su Yang didn't feel frustrated when he tasted the defeat. After all, he had only passed through for one day, and he will grow up in the future. Since he will live together, it shouldn't be difficult to find out the other's temperament.

    After eating rice porridge all night under Fu Zhou's supervision, he drank another anti-fever medicine before returning to the room to sleep.

    He thought, this President is actually a good person, would it be too much to lie to him like this.

    The system that pretends to be dead when something happens, and when nothing happens to force the system goes online in one second:

    "You just baptized the scum that hurt his feelings, and returned him a perfect love. It's just a person."

    Su Yang sniffed, "You don't ask people if you want it."

    So the system began to play dead again.