3.15

[You have purchased the Nine-Rank Protective Pill, worth 1500 experience points, current balance: 6370]

    This is the first time that Su Yang has made such a lavish feat after being bound to this system for so long. It is an unprecedented feat! Even the system can't help but wonder if the host has been dropped!

    In fact, at the moment when the experience value was deducted, Su Yang already regretted it. The Yuan Protecting Pill + Healing Medicine purchased today totaled 2000 experience value, which is equivalent to the previous world, and the tasks of the previous world were all done in vain.

    For Su Yang, who has always been careful, this is definitely a decision made on the impulse of his brain!

    The system comforted: "You can earn more if you have no experience points. If your life is gone, you really have nothing."

    Su Yang looked indifferent. He is not for himself, but purely for justice! ! He really didn’t dare to kill. Zhao Feng, that lunatic qaq

   He lay in Zhao Feng’s arms dying, and said with difficulty: "Ask, who is in my heart...I will tell you now," a mouthful of sweetness rushed to his throat, and the corners of his mouth overflowed with bright red blood, "That was...you from the last life..."

    He spit out the last word, and he finally fell into a coma with peace of mind.

    The moment he closed his eyes, Zhao Feng almost lost all his sanity. He picked up Su Yang and rushed out. What the surrounding bodyguards were saying and what made the resentful Qiao Yang yelling, he didn't listened completely. His world only has the boy in his arms, and the cold that swept his whole body in an instant.

    "Let’s go to the doctor, Yanqing, I’ll take you to the doctor, don’t leave me behind," he muttered, not even realizing what he was saying, just repeating it over and over again: "Don’t throw me..."

Gao Min chased after him and shouted: "Master Zhao, Young Master Xu must be sent to the hospital! You hand the person to the bodyguard!"

    Zhao Feng ignored him, only knowing to run down blindly. His speed is far beyond normal people, throwing away a group of bodyguards, first rushed out of the imperial court.

    Gao Min just got out of the elevator and was surprised to see Zhao Feng already at the door. She hurried to catch up and called to the person on the first floor: "Hurry up and catch up. Master Zhao is not normal now. If anything goes wrong, You don't have to live anymore!"

The dozens of people were taken aback, and they hurried to chase after them.

    Zhao Feng left the imperial court, but didn't know where to go, just walked forward vaguely.

    Many pictures flashed through his mind. There was a beautiful woman crying, crying almost fainting, and a gray-haired old general with tears in his eyes and cursing at the sky, wanting the Jing clan to cut off offspring and grandchildren forever!

    Hearing the endless crying and cursing, his heart was empty, as if he had lost the ability to ache.

    Later, there was an old monk with a white beard. Others called him an unfeeling master. The old monk gave him a luminous jade bead, and he placed it in the mouth of the sleeping boy. Then he saw that the boy began to freeze. Was frozen in a jade coffin of ice.

    He knew that they were protecting the child, because they could not ruin his body cruelly and fear that he would be desecrated by future generations, so that they would freeze him forever.

    But the kind of pain still drives him crazy. He sleeps and eats badly every day, and he opens his eyes and closes his eyes, and is the shadow of the puppies. Later, he knelt in front of the mountain temple for three days. The old monk finally nodded and added some medicine to make Wu Shi Restored fertility.