Mirren dropped his gaze to the ground and shoved his hands in his pockets, not wanting to move away from the entrance.

Meanwhile, Silas and his brother gave the brunet a questioning look.

"What's with the glasses? You look stupid."

"Shit, Silas. I'm so very sorry that my eyesight is horrible. Let me take off my glasses and look at you, maybe you'll look even better without them on."

Silas snorted, "You really plan on staying here for the break?"

"It's what I've always done for the past several years. Aren't you also staying with me?"

Agustine tilted his head over to his little brother, a bit fidgety. Silas gave a heavy sigh and reluctantly said, "I'm not sure. Now that my death touch has been cancelled out, my mother's wanting me back to the manor. I don't think I've stepped in that place for a long time."

Silas didn't feel like going home. It was an uncomfortable thought for him. Mirren faintly discerned the angel's uneasy complexion and looked away. His response almost stupefied the brothers.

"Then just stay here with me. Agustine's Jinx hasn't gone away yet so keep your brother conpany, too. There's also some student spending their break here so who knows if they'll cause trouble with the majority of the staff gone. You can help me watch over them," Mirren curtly responded, ignoring the questioning look from Silas.

Mirren's never been this civil or talkative to the angel before. He hardly cared enough to have a proper conversation with him, but after his talk with Arien, he vaguely entertained the idea of trying to get to know his pack mates better. He didn't really know how to even get on Silas' good side since they've always clashed with one another, but he still wanted to try.

Silas didn't say anything from the sudden development with Mirren, but he did give him a subtle nod.

"Sure, I'll stay. I'm afraid you'll be a bore, but I guess I'll keep you company if you're that desperate to have us around-"

"Okay, you know what? Fuck you."

"Fuck you, too."

A brief moment of silence came over them. Agustine nervously shuffled over to his brother, feeling the need to pull him away from Mirren when Silas abruptly spoke up again.

"You think they have desserts in the cafeteria this early in the morning?"

"You..." Mirren first shot him a look, but then thought it over himself and remembered not having any breakfast. "Yeah, okay... let's sneak in and steal some food. Just let me go back to my dorm for a second. I gotta switch my glasses. I grabbed the wrong pair."

"What's wrong with that one?"

"One of the screws keeps falling off."

Silas tensed up for a second, startling Mirren and Agustine. Very slowly, he faced the Jaguar beastman and questioned, "So you're saying... your glasses are screwing around with you?"

Mirren was stunned for a long time until he shot the angel the most disgusting look. Agustine shuffled again to Silas' side, still anxious.

"God, I wanna fucking kill you."

~*~

King was currently dying inside of the private jet, lying down on the ground without a care. He was nearly crushed by some of the flight attendants who tried walking around the penguin, but King made it more difficult as his body kept sliding all over the floor.